183 Resto Druid Looking to Learn

Trollbane: As the title says I am currently iLvl 183 Resto Druid. I am looking for a guild willing to teach and patient enough for a new healer. I have healed Heroics many many times in the new dungeons, but I have never done M or M+ so I am looking for a guild willing to teach and that is laid back and chill.

Hey man, we’re in Zul’Jin but if you’d like to cross realm play see if you like us feel free! I’ll leave our recruitment spam below, but we have no problems teaching/gearing new raiders, players, or specs.

Hello! I represent Rest in Purgatory a Zul’Jin Horde raiding guild!

About Us

We are a new Normal>Heroic casual progression raiding guild! We offer anyone rather they’re new to the game, new to raiding, or experienced veterans an opportunity to enjoy a community within and outside of the game with other like minded players.

What We Offer

As a guild we offer our members the following benefits/opportunities:

• A place to learn and grow without being mocked, teased, or belittled by more experienced players

• A low stress raiding environment, that still gets the job done

• Mythic+ guild runs for gearing and experience

If you’re an experienced player looking to take the next step, or a new player that shows dedication, willingness to learn, moving up in guild ranks and taking on responsibilities is there if you want it!

Joining

If you’re interested in joining our guild/community or you would like to know more feel free to reply to this post or contact us using the following:

POC Discord: Purple_86#9819/Deathstrk#6799

POC BNET: Purple86#1959/Chuck#11835

Thank you for reading!

1 Like

Resto druid here! Always willing to help a fellow druid. If you are able to transfer if we fit the bill, check us out.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

1 Like