183 Mage LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hello,

I am an experience raider that is looking to return to mythic level raiding. I just recently main swap from rogue to mage. I have past Cutting Edge experience, looking for a guild that has been around for awhile. I am available tues-thursday 6 est to 12 est. If you have any question my btag is Zelph#11383

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

====================================================

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (6:00pm to 9pm pacific)

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1-2 slots open)

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

DPS : (3-4 slots open)
Any range DPS

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650
Qazzi – Qazzi#1193 (Raid Leader)/ Discord- Qazzi#4717
Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

US-Tichondrius Alliance

High ~CaliBR~ squad forming on Tich Alliance
Message the GM
Athleet-Tichondrius
Athleet#6685
Rox#1219
for Guild invite and/or raid details.

Castle Nathria 1-shot RAID Recruiting!
N/H raid encounters are “1-attempt mentality” for this team, we respect time and will reward the team for 1-shot attempts (The fights are scripted!).

Message Athleet-Tichondrius if you’ll be consistent, NEED:
Tank: 1 slot remains, have DK
Heals: Disc Priest, Resto Shaman.
Ranged: Mage, Shadow Priest, Marksman Hunt.
Melee: Havoc DH and Sub Rogue.

~RAID SCHEDULE, 8/9 DEC~
N Castle Nath: 7pm PT TUE (7/10 or 10/10)
H Castle Nath: 8pm PT WED (or wrap-up Normal then go)
Invited to group, on time, at 7pm every TUE/WED

The GM/Raid Lead is a laidback former paratrooper from California who has played since Vanilla. In SL he mains Mistweaver with zero alts, and is a proven meta game destroyer in competitive card games and even some MMA. He’s a mature father/husband in decent shape and won’t croak on you until we farmed mythic castle into dust. GL,HF!

Hello Zelphx, my name is Flame and I am one of the officers of Gruuls Gone Wild. Feel free to reach out on bnet at CorporalDrew#1704. I linked our guild page below. Thanks.

[H] [Zul’jin] 11/12M LF healers, caster DPS - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

The Company has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Wizards, and Hunters.
Melee DPS; All but DK’s and Warrior’s

Please add Quixsis#1477 for more info.

Or

Submit an intake form.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from US Top 50 guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+, PVP, and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank: Currently full.
  • Healer (1): HPally or MW.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: Currently full.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hello!

I am the guildmaster of Good Enough on Alliance-Stormrage. We are a long standing group of friends that have played games together since classic. We are coming back for Shadowlands after a hiatus for the end of Legion and most of BFA, looking to recruit back up to tackle mythic content once again with an objective of achieving CE. While we don’t have much in the way of recent achievements due to stepping back from the game, the leadership and core players all have experience participating in or leading CE (or its equivalent) raids in expansions past.

We are an active group that seeks to make good progress at a semi-serious attitude. (i.e. no alt requirements, mostly having people play what they enjoy but expecting them to maximize whatever they decide to play)

Our raid times are Wednesday 8-11PM EST and Friday 8-midnight EST, with an optional Monday raid from 8-11PM EST for alts or lower tier content.

If you’d like to talk further, feel free to add my battletag at Althizor#1224.

afternoon bump

Good morning, bumping the opportunity and will be available in Discord throughout the day! -Athleet

Hey friend! Anima Club is a new guild made in shadowlands after launch on the server Mal’Ganis. We are a small group of friends that have played extensive amounts of WoW and other games together through out the years. We all at some point of another through out the game have raided in US top 100 guilds and or have PvP’ed at high levels (2k+)

We created a guild to reach our ultimate goal in the game of seeing and clearing all content within a reasonable time frame and enjoying every second of doing so with our friends. Our guilds emphasis will be working together as a team to down all raid content rapidly on Normal and Heroic difficulties, while working to progress on mythic at a leisurely pace. We will also be doing mass amounts of Mythic + keystone runs, as well as PvP as you desire. We want to create a community where all our family members of the guild can see and conquer all the content they desire with a team that they have fun fighting along side.

While progressing at a leisurely pace is meant to be fun and preserve the youth of the game, we still expect all members to attend promptly, come prepared knowing boss fights, have adequate consumables, and be able to perform the job of their chosen role / class on a weekly basis.

OFFICIAL Raid times (EST) Tues / Thurs 8 pm - 11:30 pm (12pm hard cut off during progression). There have been talks of early in tiers to potentially raid for those who are available on Monday to clean up, but nothing at this point is finalized or will be deemed mandatory.

Our current recruitment needs are pretty flexible!

• Range DPS (All open except Warlock)
  • Melee DPS (2 open spots, warrior, dh, or ret pref)
  • Heals (Open to all)
  • Tank (1 potential OT wanted)

We encourage all players to fluently be able to play their off specs if possible and if beneficial to the group. Always considering applications of exceptional applications outside of our listed needs.

If our team sounds like a the right fit for you, get in contact with us in game or message me directly on btag for more info! (Flecks#1421)