Mythic Raider LF Guild!

Hi everyone, I’m currently deciding between playing hunter or lock (considering other DPS, those are the two I am looking at right now) after tanking for a while. The guild I was raiding with stopped raiding at 4/9M and I took a break. I am looking to get back into it. Looking for guild doing mythic for S4/TWW. I am looking to stay on Illidan, but am open to anything.

Logs available upon request!

I am looking for a guild that preferably does weekdays ending no later than 11pm EST as I work mornings.

You can contact me either Discord .Kreg (mind the period at the front!) or Btag: Kreg#11527

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Hey Kregmortis,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for some more DPS for our core moving into Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Coffee Shop is CE goal orintated guild looking for Solid Players for Season 4. We raid 8-11pm Tues-Wed EST US time.We also push Mythic keys and have great fun doing it.If your looking for great company and great progress come send us a message
Contact us on either Discord or Battle.net Discord: Sloop0385/Gilgatcs/cooljade Battle.net: Sloop#1418/Gilga2k#1922/Bonecard#1691