LF Semi Casual Heroic Guild

Hello. I am looking for a semi casual heroic guild. I say semi casual because I believe i am a strong player (CE raider Cata thru BfA) but due to my military work schedule the days I am available change.

IE: Week 1 & 3 of the month I am free Sunday, Wed, and Thur. Week 2 & 4, I am free Mon, Tue, and Fri. Also ideal raid times would be 10pmEST/7pm PST.

I am currently playing a shadow priest but have multiple classes at 60 I can level and was a healer prior expacs.

Other than this thread you can hit me up
Bnet: Akishmi#1849
Discord: aaronkish

Hey Aarroonn

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265