[H][US][Mal’Ganis] <Broken Frontier> *8/8H* LF Mage and/or DPS DK for Mythic raid team and Mythic+ players!

Hi, a small bit about the guild: it was founded in vanilla and we’ve been running raids since Karazhan. Started on Nazjatar, moved to Stormreaver when MoP hit, then finally to Mal’Ganis at the end of BFA. Friendly overall environment, definitely an adult guild however.
With that out of the way, BF is looking for:

-Mage

-DPS Death Knight

-Any players seeking Mythic+ on the regular! Keys ranging from filling vaults to pushing 3k!

The guild has a history of mythic raiding and will continue that practice in The Worldsoul Saga. We will raid on Friday/Saturday @ 8-11PM CST. Also Mythic+/Delves will be happening constantly throughout the week. DM me here, on bnet: Basu#11316, on Discord: kain_85, or in game: Kyrrus-Mal’Ganis! Thanks for your consideration!

https:// linktr.ee/broken_frontier

We’re still recruiting for current content and The War Within! Hit me up and let’s get this raid team ready for mythic!

We are still recruiting! I updated our needs on the OP…come join us for M+, raids and good times! <3

Updated our needs, come join us for TWW starting with Nerub-ar Palace! Let’s slay some mythic internet bugs!

Updated our needs again! We’re packing the house, get in before its full! :smiley:

Updated! Hit me up if you’re one of these looking for a raid team!

Updated again! We are expanding recruitment to players interested in Mythic+! The guild has a much more broad interest in running keys in the upcoming season so I’m inviting players with Keys as their main interest as well to join in on the grind! Also narrowed our raid team recruitment window for now. We’re a month out from raids starting, let’s gooooooo!

Updated our needs for recruitment!

Added specs to our recruitment needs!

Added more specs to our needs for our team!

Hey,
I’m a 588 lock primarily running 2 destro specs (still practicing affliction). I have returned to WoW agter taking a break since Legion. Im looking for a solid group to ho through raid content and M+. If you have a nerd for a knowledgeable raider lock, hmu. Character is Lockius on Mal’ganis.

1 Like

Updated our recruitment needs after week 1 raiding! Hit me up! :slight_smile:

Once again updated our needs!

Cleared Heroic! Hoping to grab a couple more solid DPS as we enter Mythic! Let’s kill some bugs!