Feral Druid/Aug Evoker LF CE raiding guild

Hey there. I am a druid + evoker main looking for a CE focused guild. I have mythic experience starting in BFA Ny’alotha (6/12M) and SL Nathria (8/10M). I took a break and played casually for a while, and I’d like to return to competitive raiding. I have some experience this tier, up to Mythic Fyrakk prog.

I love pushing keys and dabbling in pvp, I would enjoy a community of like-minded adults where I can raid long-term and find a real home. I’m flexible, a quick learner, and can make just about any attendance requirements, any date/times. I would love to main feral druid but I can multi-spec/class or flex for the right guild. I keep a handful of alts raid ready every tier.

I can share logs and whatever else you might need. My discord handle is tatarie, you can reach me there or comment below.

How’s it going Tatarie? We would love a Feral main to join our group. Our plan for War Within is to push CE. We are a newer guild as we formed in Season 3, but were able to make 6/9M. We are currently recruiting for Season 4 and next expac. I’d love to chat with you sometime. My spam below:

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it. Outside of raid we also push mythic+ and have some pvp pushers as well. Additionally, we have a community that plays several games outside of WoW.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Feral Druid, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested: reply here or add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972

bumping yayayay

Hey Tatarie,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for some more DPS for our core moving into Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!