Garb Yourself in Greatness with the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor

Garb Yourself in Greatness with the Gladiator’s Ragged Armor

Intimidate your foes when you enter the battlefield garbed in ragged armor crafted in the style of the great gladiator Lo'Gosh!

View Full Article

2 Likes

I think it’s a good looking set but WHY does the belt have a lion on it?

Knock it off with the FOMO blizz.

2 Likes

It’s going to the TP :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Because it was Varian’s armor.

10 Likes

No, cash shop, read the bottum details.

It says in the shop itself that it’s coming to the Trading Post after a few months.

3 Likes

Add some tendies to it and ill consider it.

1 Like

After the Cash Shop it will go to the Trading Post. Buy it if you don’t want to use tender but otherwise wait for the TP.

1 Like

Tells me to read:

9 Likes

The funny thing is that we all had this conversation yesterday and Blizz is a day behind. lol

3 Likes

So three’ish months to hit the trading post or buy now? I mean it looks good but three or four months isn’t that long a wait just to get it.

If I remember right “Lo’Gosh” had the lion belt , why or how they outfitted him with it , I dont know. Unless they just kept him in the same armor they found him in… I forget if that was the case as well. I’ll have to break out my comics and re-read when they find Varian washed ashore.

2 Likes

Looks cool for my orc hunter, but not a need for $20 right now, so I’ll wait for the TP.

1 Like

You mean knock it out of the park braeh.

Don’t understand why people lose their minds about things like this. Either invest in it one way or wait and get it another way. Or just not worry about it at all. Its all about personal choice in the matter.

4 Likes

Seriously? $25 for a t-mog?

1 Like

Why would I buy this when yall have already put the same cash outfits in game either on trading post or event.

Probably because it’s Varian’s outfit during his Gladiator days as Lo’Gosh. And the Lion is kind of his thing.

1 Like

Some people want it now and don’t mind $20. Some people have enough Bnet balance. Some people don’t want to spend around 750 Tender later. Lots of reasons. Choices are good!

3 Likes