Amirdrassil, the Dream's Hope Mythic Tuning Incoming - April 2

With scheduled weekly maintenance on April 2, we will make the following adjustments:

Tindral Sageswift

• Fiery Growth’s targets reduced to 3 on Mythic difficulty (was 4).
  • Fiery Growth’s damage reduced by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Falling Star’s damage reduced by 15% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Pulsing Heat’s damage reduced by 10% on Mythic difficulty.

Fyrakk

• Shadow Cage now lasts 12 seconds on Mythic difficulty.
  • Flamebound now increases damage taken from Flame Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
  • Shadowbound now increases damage taken from Shadow Orbs by 5% on Mythic difficulty (was 30%).
  • Blaze damage decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
  • Maximum health of Darnassian Ancient decreased by 20% on Mythic difficulty.
3 Likes

nice maybe reclear won’t be the worst thing in existence now

2 Likes

April Fools? Either way this is pretty odd to post on April 1st. :confused:

Cool if true though.

My guild just starting Fyrakk last week. Really hope these nerfs are real and not an april fools joke!

Well if you wanted Heroic difficulty now’s the time to get your CE. As an elite raider though I don’t approve of these changes.

Casual guilds in shambles if these aren’t genuine. :dracthyr_nervous_animated:

They literally went “how many times do we have to teach you this lesson old man?” to Tswift

I’m sure… lol

1 Like

Q: Why does anyone raid mythic early in the tier if they just nerf them so much later? The goal is CE which you can still get the whole season, no? Why not just have everyone gear up through M+ and start the raid like 3/4 months in?

Rankings matter.

3 months late fixes lol…

1 Like

These fixes seem pretty timid. (And far too late.)

Far, far, far too late. RIH.

3 Likes

Soooo where are the nerfs to how hard it is to get pvp seasonal goals?

I think this is April fools for sure, I think these are items they are planning to nerf tomorrow but the percentages are wild lol I think tomorrow they will release the actual percentages and watch the community light on fire.

By “wild” you mean the percentages are too low?

I think these numbers are real, not an April Fool’s joke. But you need to understand the context of the fight and what the changes are meant to do.

The change to Flamebound & Shadowbound, for example (30% to 5%) seem almost certainly to be there so that teams don’t have to stack 3-5 immunity classes in order to soak the 3rd set of orbs in Intermission. That’s not really a nerf to the fight, that’s a comp change to accomodate people who don’t have “the right classes”.

The most surprising thing is that they didn’t do anything to the Fyrakk P1 mechanics (except Blaze, which is in every phase). People were certain they’d do something with Fyrakk’s shades; reduce the number by 1, cut the laser damage, or at least make their laser beams reach only as far as the graphic, instead of having infinite range. :dracthyr_shrug: