182 Holy/Ret LF Guild

180 Holy 182 Ret paladin returning to the game looking for a new guild to raid with. I am looking for something to fit my time frame I work 11PM-7AM EST so trying to find something that either ends before 11PM or is a weekend guild. Havent raided seriously in a while. Cutting edge Xavius Garrosh those kinda things, did do ahead of the curve Nzoth and Argus. Was a hardcore raider before I lost interest in the game back in BFA.

http:// www.worldoflogs .com/reports/264and4md6ho3d9c/ those are the last logs I could find that were still intact.

8/8H DS
14/14M SOO
13/13M HFC
7/7M EN
Heroic KJ/Nzoth due to no longer raiding seriously.

Hey Seasonzlol, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST(9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking for all roles to fill slots for heroic raids. If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC, brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Hello there! The Blank is a newly formed guild looking to form a Mythic raid team focused on getting Cutting Edge in every tier moving forward. We are a group of players coming back to the game that all have CE experience dating back to WotLK, and want to get back to that point moving forward. We are generally very laid back and love to make jokes at each others expense, however when we hit a raid setting we expect it to be more formal during progression with minimal distractions. Raid atmosphere is very important to us, so finding like minded individuals is key as we form our roster.

We expect every raider to be capable of pushing 80th percentile or better on parses consistently. Failure to do so will result in benching and/or replacement. We strongly believe in a “you have to earn your spot” mentality, even after you make the core raid team.

Current recruiting needs:
Holy Paladin, Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, Warlock

Raid Times:
Tues: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Wed: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
Thurs*: 8:30pm - 11:30 pm CST
*Thursdays will be cut out from mandatory raid schedule once progression is complete for current tier.

We will also be pushing Mythic+ on our off days for those interested.

Apply here:
h ttps://theblanksargeras.enjin.com/recruitment

Contact us in game with any questions:
GM: Ragingbrb#1469
Officers: Daft#1470 / McEpic#11153

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/81

Hi there,
The Notorious would love to have you join us, as we are in desperate need of healers.
We raid on Saturday and Sunday nighits from 7pm eastern to around 10:30 pm eastern.
we would like to do mythics tonight with you, as some of our core raiders can be tentative, lol.
Message me on discord if you’re interested: Morasch#5340

Hey there, if you’re still looking I run a weekend guild that raids 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun, we just need one healer to complete our roster and are trying to fill that spot by this weekend. I’ll post our blurb below, feel free to reach out if you’re interested.

Guild: The Ten Thousand

Server: Bleeding Hollow

Focus: AOTC, crushing out mythic+ with guildies, dabbling in pvp, having fun with friends

Raid times: 2-5 PM EST Sat/Sun

Who we are: Founded by close friends looking to build a group who can play WoW together with some buddies.

Hiya all, is a new social PvE guild looking to grow our ranks. Myself and the founders are a mixture of veteran players, competitive raiders, and new players. We are tired of ultra competitive raiding and want to foster an environment catered towards busy people whose primary objective is having fun. That being said, we plan to easily clear Heroic each tier and are open to attempting to down some mythic bosses once this has been achieved.

Due to some last minute roster changes, our raid team has a large need for a priest healer. Contact me if this a role you’re looking to fulfill. Mythic +ers, casuals, and other raiders can feel free to discuss possible interest with me as well.

If you’re looking for some friends to crush some keys and chill out in raids, we could be for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions or inquiries.

Discord - GrefGreag#1358

Bnet - GrefGreag#1613

Hi there! We here at would love to talk to you! We’re a weekend guild (Sat/Sun 6-9 PM PST) on Hyjal looking for a Ret pally. If you’re interested, you can reach me at Syltphademus#1513 on Bnet for a chat. Thanks!

Season,

Have an immediate need for a Holy Pally and DPS offspec.

Currently 10/10N, 2/10H (kills before they fixed the triple dmg from huntsman, gg Blizz)

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: High, Holy: High, Prot: Medium
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: High
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: High
Shaman: Resto: High, Dps: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hi,

My guild https://rampantguild.com/ has 2 Mythic Progression minded raid teams and the name of my team is Vengeance https://rampantguild.com/about-team-vengeance/ (you can see our progress, our schedule and most of our roster there). We are currently recruiting ranged dps, Healer (and possibly another tank). If interested simply apply on our website Or reply to me here Lethal#1760 on Discord and we can set up a convenient time to chat with us on discord about joining.