182 Frost Mage

Long shot here… but I’m looking for a raiding guild. I took a break during BFA and I’m ready for Shadowlands. I’ve been a CE raider before, and I’m very anxious to get into a raiding team again! I’m down for an interview or Q&A.

Preferences:
Eastern Time Servers
Alliance or Horde
7-1130pm EST M-F (prefer Tues and Thurs)

Thank you!

(Wed and Fri 6-9 PST)

We are new guild looking for skilled yet chill players to join us for Shadowlands end game content. PvE focused looking to build a solid core to push Mythic CE and High M+ content. Albeit CE at a slower pace than the top 10 guilds on Tich.

Our guild discord is always active. We have a lot of mythic raiders from other guilds who like to raid mythic on an alt, but want it to be a bit more casual. If that sounds like you, come join!

The core team is a group Mythic quality raiders looking for more people to come hang out and build a relaxed community in our Discord, along with rounding out the roster to do high M+ and Mythic raiding.

We are currently looking for some heals and dps pumpers. Casual people are more than welcome to join to be apart of an active community and come to Heroic/Normal and M+! If youre looking for an active community, come be apart of Hard Seven even if you dont want to raid!

Discord - Zurk#6604

We would be interested in speaking with you about a spot on our ranged team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin, Resto Druid
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

resoguy#1905 tues/thur 8p-11p est

Messaged you on Discord.

Please message Shankspec

Hey man! Seems like our times work and we could use some more dps players, so let me drop our spam. I’d love to talk to and see if you’d be a good fit for us, so check us out.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hi There!

I would like to personally send you an invitation to check out Final Chapter on Illidan! We are always looking for great players and people to add to our community. Our intent is to be the last guild you will ever need, come give us a try!

I sincerely wish you the best of luck on your search for a home.

All the best,

Pudgy

====================================================

About Final Chapter:
Final chapter was hardcore raiding guild born on Rivendare server in 2007, where we have been ranked as high as Top 30 US and have received several server first achievements

In our 13 years of existence we’ve had kids, committed to careers and family, and evolved into a community of people who just enjoy playing games with another. We’re no longer a hardcore raiding guild, however, we still intend to be the best 6-hour raiding guild we can.

If you’re interested in a laidback & non-judgmental community of adults who enjoys all types of gaming, feel free to apply!

We raid 2 days a week at the following times :
Tues/Wed
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (6:00pm to 9pm pacific)

We are currently recruiting any and all great personalities! We do have some spec specific needs as listed below.

Healer : ( 1-2 slots open)

Disc Priest
Holy Paladin

DPS : (3-4 slots open)
Any range DPS

How to apply :

If you’re interested please whisper any of the members below, or feel free to join our discord! If you’re not able to reach one of us, please kindly fill out an application under the “#apply” text channel.

Discord:

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the following people

Trakkowned - Trakkowned#1862 (Guild Master)/ Discord- Trakk#3650
Qazzi – Qazzi#1193 (Raid Leader)/ Discord- Qazzi#4717
Pudgy- Pudgy#11895 (Officer)/ Discord- Pudgy#3472

<< Demise >> US - Sargeras

Alliance
Tuesday and Thursday
5PM-9PM PST | 8PM-12AM EST

Demise is currently recruiting for Shadowlands! We are a top tier mythic guild on Sargeras that has been raiding together for several expansions now. Our core group of veteran players have Cutting Edge experience in previous tiers.

Our core raiders are expected to always be prepared:

1. Have knowledge of boss encounters heading into first week’s pulls, etc.
  2. Be prepared with flasks, pots, and feasts at all times. (We often provide them anyways but good habit to have)
  3. Show up several minutes early to raid nights and be prepared to clear trash and start right on the dot.
  4. Be open to feedback and improving your performance when necessary (bad nights happen, we understand!)

We just want to give a very clear expectation of what we expect from our team and our wow friends in the guild. We’re raiders with a common goal. Kill bosses and have fun doing it :slight_smile:

Our current needs are: DPS
Meele - Warrior!!!
Ranged dps - Mage/Boomy

Open to skilled players on ALL other classes/specs.

Spots will be competitive and everyone has a fair chance to earn their raid spot.

If you are interested in our guild and would like more information or to join then contact us (info listed below).

I am always around and willing to talk and answer any and all questions.

Hoping to give many of you the best guild/home you’ve ever been a part of! :slight_smile:

Discord: blitz steve#3655
Bnet- Blitzsteve#1703
IGN- Galiyon

Tues & Wed 8-12 EST if interested v3n0m#1637

If your still looking for a guild I would like to interview you.

Northrend Neckbeards is seeking new members for Shadowlands raiding ,M+ and PvP. We are Guild Based on Commnunity, Progression, and Skill.

About Northrend Neckbeards:
Semi-hardcore Guild looking to clear content in a Timely and Enjoyable Manner. We are keeping the guild small so we can focus on the real community aspect of a guild.
Strong Well-minded Memebers are the focus of the guild. So if your looking for a guild that brings thier best to the guild and can have a laugh. Then I bet you found a New Home.

Current Needs:
Tank, Healers, Range DPS

Raid Time:
Saterday 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST
Sunday: 8:00PM EST - 12:00 EST

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Nororango#1887
Discord Nororango#3749
PcPP

If you’re still looking get in touch:

[A] Dalaran Tue 730pm-10pmEST/Sun 430pm-730pmEST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

10/12M Nya Raid experience guild LF solid chill players to fill out our mythic roster to push into mythic SL progression. Raid Times- 7-10pm server Sat/Sun. M+ and PvP players welcome to join. PST for guild info/inv-Bronsin#11386

Hi Oxifreaz, my guild currently has a high need for a mage. If youre interested feel free to check out the linked post below:
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-big-yikes-recruiting-rdps-for-shadowlands-raiders/752169

our raid nights are Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm EST. Week 1 will have Wed/Thurs/Mon.

If youre interested feel free to contact me.

Discord: Le Borat#4648
Battlenet: LeBorat#1320

Would you be open to raiding 8pm-12am est on Thursday for the right CE guild?