182 enhance shaman

hello all… enhance shaman looking to join an aotc guild. faction don’t matter willing to x-fer but would like a ct/et realm took a 7-month break due to real-life issues just started shadowlands 2 weeks ago just looking for a good place to hang my hat and make some new friends and kill some bosses. the group of friends i use to play with is mia so here i am:P my Bn is truth#11644

Resurrected is looking for a few more players to fill core spots. About us:
Server: Sargeras
Faction: Alliance
Raid schedule:
Sunday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Monday: 7pm - 11:30pm CST
Friday 10pm optional alt raid (Day/times may change after COVID)
Progression: 3/10H, 10/10N

Feel free to add me battletage Madison#1306 or Discord Madison#0192 if you have any questions, thanks!

1 Like

hi there thankyou for reaching out. my shaman is actually on sargeras :stuck_out_tongue: i don’t have much exp in this raid tier only done two bosses on normal thought id throw that out there.

Hello Evilenvy! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Saturdays & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, tanks in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hit us up if you haven’t found anything yet.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-dalaran-nightvale-wedthurs-8pm-est-aotc/764524

1 Like

thanks ill check it out

Hey Evilenvy,

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10N and 7/10H.

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: Low
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Medium, Feral: Low
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low
Shaman: Resto: Low, Ele: Low, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank: Low, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: Low
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664

Hi Evil, I hope you’re well today. The Horde guild I’m a part of on Zul’jin (Pandamonium) has two separate raid groups: one Sunday night (I believe that one is currently full) and one just forming for Th night (not sure if they’re full yet) -you can read the thread that the raid leader for TH night started here, if you’re interested: [H] Thursday 1 Night a Week AoTC LF DPS - #5 by Skylíght-zuljin

I don’t raid personally, real life just doesn’t allow for it, so I can’t really speak to the raiding side of our guild. I can, however, tell you that a year ago, my husband and I had taken a break during BFA (one of a couple) and come back to find what was once a thriving guild completely dead. We had moved to Zul’jin for BFA so at that time I wasn’t even considering moving our toons again so I went to the Zul’jin forums in search of a place that truly could be our WoW home. I am so glad that I took the time to visit Pandamonium’s website: https://pandaguild.io/ and apply.
The guild is an active community of adults who enjoy running content together in a drama free environment. We have a weekly guild event that can be everything from Dungeons (any difficulty, we like to help our members gear) to PVPing together to running old content for achivements/mounts/mogs and sometimes we do fun and silly things together like this year, we’re starting a Secret Santa for the guild. I can’t promise you raiding but I can promise you a guild where there are a lot of good people and a place to call home. I hope you’ll take some time to consider us. Please feel free to reach out to any of our members in game, we love talking to people interested in joining our community. :smiley:

1 Like

looking to xfer and faction change just do not know the server yet zuljin seems good.

1 Like

Evil -feel free to whisper me in game. I’m usually on my mage Kibibi. I’d love to talk to you more if you have questions. :slight_smile:

1 Like