[H] 192 Disc Priest LF Raiding Team

Hi everyone,

I’m a returning raider, having been an officer in guild that raided Mythic content in Legion and the expansions prior. I strongly prefer to heal and, when healing, to play Disc, but I’m comfortable with all three specs, as required. I’d also prefer to stay horde, if possible – I only recently made the switch after well over a decade as Alliance.

As far as the type of guild I’m looking for, I’m probably at that point where I feel I can commit to 2 nights a week. I could maybe be persuaded into 3, but 2 is probably my preference to start back out, in terms of time. I live on the east coast, and I’d love to also finish before midnight (10:30-11pm EST being ideal, but again I’m flexible on that, too). I’d also prefer to not raid weekends.

Let me know if you think I may be a fit with your team. I’m happy to chat with you in game, over Discord, or wherever may be easiest for you.

Thanks!

Hey there, we’re still looking for a solid disc priest on the team and it sound like we might be a pretty good fit for you!
I’ll leave our little bit of spam below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

[After Nerf] The goal we are setting as a guild is to simply push CE at a pacing where we hit the hardest high wipe bosses as they take their first nerf wave. We want to offer a low raid burnout environment while still having a high skill and tight competitive raid team full of players that enjoy playing outside of raid and pushing M+. Raid hours 7 - 10 EST on Tues / Thurs / (Mon if we are progressing on a boss or for an alt run) We are currently heavily recruiting Healers and Ranged dps. Any exceptionally non dented melee will also be considered
Contact us on discord:
GodEmperorjong#0705
Claysthetics#9018
Mattfleck#1933

Thanks for the replies! I’ll try and be in touch soon!

We are a small group returning to WoW after the BFA break. We are interested in putting together a group that would like to raid in Castle Nathria and beyond with a focus on AOTC. Currently we are in need of another healer and some ranged dps. We are raiding Tues/Thurs 7-10pm server time (EST) I think our days/times could fit really well for you as well as the kind of content you are looking to pursue is right up our ally as well. My bnet is smellylad#1666 if you’d like to chat and see if we are a good fit for you.

Looking forward to it!

Hey hey. I actually, as of last night, have an immediate need for a solid disc priest. Check out the copy pasta below and here is to the future!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Holy: Low, Prot: High
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

We are a small group of former high end raiders that are looking for people to join us in normal/heroic raids on 1 night per week.

We are all in our 30s with families. We’re a mature bunch, and don’t really have any of what we call “college-level/bro-culture” humor.

Our old team was Full Spectrum, which for many tiers was the #1 two-night guild in the U.S.

We don’t have the time or energy to do mythic raiding anymore, but we still want that feeling of progression in a set group, even in a light and casual setting.

Time : Sundays from 8:30PM to 11:00PM Eastern.
Where : Horde//Turalyon

If this sounds like you, we’d love to have you join us.
Please message Oatz:
Oatz#1706

If your still looking for a raid team Rookie Season is a newly formed guild on [H][Illidan] aiming to clear normal and heroic raid content and push Mythic+ keystones.

Our current players are a mix of experienced vets and people brand new to the game. We are looking to maintain a fun but progression oriented raid atmosphere. Currently we are looking for a Disc Priest to round out our healing core. You seem to be the perfect type of player we are recruiting for and our raid schedule matches up perfectly with what you are looking for. Th/Sun 8-11 pm est

If your interested add brandonger#1690 on battle.net and we can have a chat

Judgement on Turalyon server has raided ALL past content. Founded in 2004 and having moved servers a number of times we find our final home on Turalyon.

We raid weekend evenings after 7pm to no later than 11pm EST.

We finished number 5 Alliance guild on our server last expac and are looking to expand on that.

inj#1944 btag. pst for more info if interested.

Had an unexpected curveball, so I’m back to looking for a guild. If anyone is still recruiting and thinks I may be a good fit for your group, I’m definitely looking for a team to get involved with.

Thanks!

Hey, I’m not sure if you’re interested in helping grow a guild but we have a solid core and are looking to add more for mythic +'s and to be able to raid strictly within guild. Check out recruitment post and let me know if you are interested or have questions.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hwhisperwind-purple-parrots-2-night-heroic-guild-lfm/762063

Still looking!

Hey! Seems like our times match up and so do our attitudes, so I’ll drop our spam and maybe we can trial you soon.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/mythic-guild-expanding-roster/725922

[H][US][Illidan] 3/10H 7/10N Recruiting Healers for Mythic Castle Nathria Progress

SL Prog Raid Times: Tue/Wed/Thu/Mon 8:00pm - 12:00am Central
SL Farm Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8:00pm - 12:00am Central

Currently Recruiting:
We are always recruiting exceptional players of all classes and specs. Our current active recruitment is focused on skilled healers (holy/disc priest, resto druid, and holy paladin) looking to push Mythic progression in Castle Nathria and beyond. We will consider any and all qualified applicants as our raid spots are competitive. Current applicants are required to have logs from BFA raids or Shadowlands dungeons and applications submitted after December 8th will be required to have Castle Nathria logs.
About Us:
is a Horde guild on Illidan. Our leadership team is made up of players with previous raid leading, Cutting Edge, and/or World Top 10 experience. We have set aggressive goals for our team. This expansion, we plan to strive for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

Competitive progression raiding in World of Warcraft largely depends on good leadership, good attitudes, and good work ethic. We have developed the leadership team needed to provide a successful competitive environment, and are dedicated to recruiting players with the appropriate attitude for progressing as a team.

The only thing standing between Virulent and the goals of the guild is a requirement of consistent hard work from its members day after day, tier after tier, expansion after expansion. We can’t wait to see what we can achieve together.

Contacts:
Vanx - GM (Bnet: Vanx#11719 , Discord: Vanx#0001 )
Sweaty - RL (Bnet: NerveDamage#11376 , Discord: Sweaty#0002 )
Akando - Healing Officer (Bnet: IR15H#11693 . Discord: Akando#8104)

Hey Arune! My team might be what you are looking for.

CA Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427)
(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416)
(Discord: Crunk#8915, Btag: Crunkachu#1872)
(Discord: Killerhugs#6969, Btag: Killerhugs#1870)

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST (9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid as the guild and raiding roster is built, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Recruitment Needs:

• Healers - Medium
  • DPS
    Melee - Low
    Ranged - Medium
  • Tank - Low

If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC; brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Still looking for a good fit, particularly with the reset coming up!

Hi Arune,

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tbd come Shadowlands. Will raid 2-3 nights a week later in the evenings.

Current Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Goals and Requirements
Our goal is to push as much content as possible while not losing sight on our ultimate goal, to enjoy World of Warcraft.

Needs: A tank, a few healers, and a few dps.

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com

Evening Arune,

We are Arcane Fury on Thrall and are looking for disc priests for either of our two raid teams Tue/Thu or Fri/Sat kick off times are 9pm EST until 11, maybe going a bit longer in the first couple of weeks if we are close to killing a boss. Raid atmosphere is focused when we are killing bosses but we like to have a laugh in between.
We also run lots and lots of keys with plenty of active members, between 30 and 50 most nights, so no problems getting groups to hang out in.

If you are interested my Bnet is yabigchoob#1206 if you have any questions or want to chat.

Cheers!

Lizard Wizards is a newly formed guild with the aim of creating a Mythic raid team composed of intelligent players. Our raid leader has achieved Cutting Edge multiple times and has had prior experience as a raid leader. We are currently only 7/10H due to lack of time and raiders. Raid times are Wed/Thurs with Friday’s being optional from 7-10pm EST. Our main goal is to create a versatile community with events where people can pvp, raid, and just hang out.
If you’re interested in joining feel free to add me (shaman#2350) or our RL (Dethlaf#3558) on discord.