476 Prot LF AOTC + guild

Hi everyone, as the title says Im a prot paladin looking for a new guild going into season 4 and The War Within!

Ive been a tank since wrath of the lich king and have been playing since the burning crusade.

Ive done everything from LFR to Mythic raiding, Im looking to mainly focus on AOTC and some mythic progression!

Im available any day - time pretty much, just looking for a good and active group to play with!

I like to do m+ as well as long as I have a group!

Willing to play ret if necessary as well but would prefer to mainly tank.

Leave your spam below and I’ll get back to you asap.

Haha, I love it… leave your spam below!

Hey there! Would love to chat further! Hit me up on discord if you want to know more.
Discord: mrjuxtv

Thanks!

boop it up

Greeting Ziiree!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan, we are a 9/9 heroic Aotc and Mythic+ guild. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. We are a casual friendly guild that focuses AOTC and helping our community players achieve that each season.

We have people running mythic keys on a daily basis of all levels, anywhere from a +5 up to a +25. We communicate on discord daily, both in game and out of it. We are looking for more like minded players who mesh well with our current group, who want to be more than just a number filling a raid slot. Perhaps even make some actual friends!

Our guild is composed if veteran WoW players like yourself, who have played together for several years. We also have an in game community set up to allow us even more players to run content with.

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Hope everyone is well!

I have several paladins…just saying. ANYWAYS bump it up

Hey Ziiree here’s my spam,

Rez if Found Dead (Area-52) is a new guild looking to build a strong and successful raid team. Our leadership has AOTC/Mythic/End Tier experience. We have been together for the last 3 tiers and hit AOTC each of them. We are able and willing to help those just coming back to the game. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier and have a lot of fun in the process. We understand that this is a game and when it’s not fun people don’t want to play, so we try only raid 4 hours a week and try to do fun activities to get the guild involved on off nights. We believe in quality over quantity. A good small group can go farther than a large uncoordinated group.

Raid Times: (tentative)
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00 PM EST (invites start at 8:45) (may be adjusted based on raid need)

Recruitment needs:
We are currently looking for:
Open recruitment as we are rebuilding.

Expectations:
Be respectful of fellow guild members. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Members are expected to be enchanted, flasked, gemmed, and ready to go.
Able to follow a game plan.
Open to advice from other members.
Positive mindset.
Consistent attendance. We understand life happens and is priority, always.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please contact:

Gish - Btag: Gishmou#1356 Disc: Gishmou
Stifle - Btag: Stifle#1635 Disc: Stifle85

Hi, Ziiree. I’m the GM of <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H). We’d love to add a prot paladin to our roster as we do AOTC/casual mythic raiding, so I think we’d match your needs well. We’re active in and out of raid and have guildies doing everything from any level of keys to grinding achievements, so you can usually find someone to do stuff with when you want to.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello!

Doomforge Brewing might be a good fit for you.

We’re on Proudmoore and raid Mondays/Wednesdays 6:45-9:45pm CST. We also have folks running M+ pretty regularly.

If I can answer any questions, please reach out! Calcas#1125 on Bnet or calcas85 on Discord.

if interested in our second team we’d love to have you apart of our home [H/A] <Dont Tease Me Bro> Recruiting raiders for 2 teams

been awhile, but bumping!

Hey Ziiree! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile: