<Unbound> Turalyon raiding guild recruiting

Unbound Guild

What we are: A fun social guild that also raids normal and heroic.

We believe in having fun and maintaining friendship while enjoying the game to the fullest. We raid Friday nights. We have been playing since Vanilla on different servers and made Turalyon our home in 2014. We have a great core team and have room to add more. We believe in trying our best while raiding but do not believe in yelling or belittling our members.

We consider ourselves a very casual raiding team. Raids are scheduled Fri nights 830-1130pm server. We clear current content in a relaxed social setting. We all have jobs/school and want to enjoy our time in game.

We enjoy all expects of WoW. You can find us running older raids for achievements/transmogs/mounts. We schedule Mythic Dungeon runs. We take advantage of all weekly events. Some of us enjoy pet battling…I have to catch them all!

Our current needs are: Healers, Tank and range dps. We are also looking for social and/or leveling players.

Currently: 9/9N, 8/9H

Raventoo#1813 or contact me ingame.

We are mainly a Horde guild but have a few alliance players as well. Come join the fun.

Unbound has a wide range of players. We have some S tier raiders and some not S tier raiders. We raid as a guild. Nobody is asked to sit out. We do strive for AOTC but sometimes fall a little short. But we have fun along the way.

If you like a challenge and believe in friendship and loyalty over gear, Unbound is for you.

Still looking for healers and a tank for our Friday night raids. We have room for dps as well.

Also, anyone interested in learning to raid or just getting into WoW. We have many patient players just waiting to lend you a hand.

Good morning!

I hope the Easter bunny was good to you all!

We are still looking for a Main Tank and healers for our raids and keys. We also have room for dps.

Now with Season 4 announced we are helping new members and returning players get ready for the new season.

We are running keys nightly, from 2 to 20s, to help gear up or learn new classes. We will also continue raiding Friday nights.

Please contact on bnet Raventoo$1813 or discord Raventoo

Unbound is looking for social casual players that enjoy everything the game offers. We do a little of everything.

We are scheduling lower mythic+ to gear up new and returning players. Friday night raids will continue for all.

Contact me if you would like to try us out. We can run a key with you or even have you join our raid tonight.

Contact me at:

Raventoo#1813 bnet
Raventoo discord

Unbound is finishing out the season with keys nightly and Friday nights raids. As we enter S4 we will be scheduling low key Wednesday nights, raids Friday nights, older raids for mogs and Glory runs on Sundays. All other nights will be pushing keys. As we continue into the season we will have alt raids too.

Contact anyone in the guild for info.