AOTC Prot Pally or BM Hunter LF Home

Hi there!

I’m a 9/9H Prot Pally main that’s looking for a guild to call home.

I also come with a 474 BM Hunter. I have no issues raiding regularly on my hunter if a tank spot can’t be found.

I’ve been playing WoW since launch, and have raided every xpac except for Legion and Shadowlands, being a raid leader in most of those xpacs. I’ve also dabbled in M+, but haven’t gone far as the guilds I’ve been in are lacking in participation.

Outside of my characters I’m a game dev just tryna have fun in WoW, the game that got me into games.

I’d prefer a home with raid times on Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs after 6pm Central, but can and will consider other times outside of Saturday/Sunday. (Dinner and date nights with the ole lady)

If you’re looking for a good vibe, I gotchu.

Greetings Nelstar!

I came across your post and wanted to reach out to you. I believe my guild would be a great fit for you. I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a laid back 9/9 Aotc and mythic+ guild. We clear heroic raid every week and have been doing so since January. Our raid days are Wednesday and Saturday from 7:30PM to 9:30PM CST.

Outside of the raiding days we have multiple people running mythic+ or other forms of content like mount runs or transmog runs. People are generally running keys between the +10 to +25 key range with some people pushing over 3200+ IO.

The guild is quite active on discord, both in and out of the game. We do use it to communicate with each other throughout the day. We are comprised of veteran wow players and a family comes first type of guild. Real life priorities will always come first so date night with the “ole lady” will always take priority.

We are actively recruiting for like-minded players that mesh well with our group. We take a casual approach to raiding while at the same time making sure to get things done. We want players who want to be more than just a number filling a raid slot, some one who wants to participate outside of raid and actually make some friends. If this sounds like you please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Heya Nelstar!

Our guild is an AOTC/KSM/KSH driven guild that raids every Tuesday 8-11pm CST and looking for DPS/Heals. We are a chill guild but like to get stuff done. Outside of raid we always have guildies willing to run/push keys to help each other gear up and stay social. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions! Egon#11481

Hi Nelstar!

I am the GL for the guild Unbound on Turalyon server. We are rebuilding our raiding team and are in need of a tank and raid leader.

We strive for aotc but we are very casual and allow anyone in our guild to raid. If you like a challenge this guild is for you. We are currently 8/9 H and only raid on Friday nights 830-11ish server (EST)

We do run Mythic+ nightly as well.

Let me know if you have any questions. My bnet is Raventoo#1813

Good luck finding your new home.

Bump - Still tryin to find that right place!

I responded to your post from before, i believe my guild would be a good fit for you. Even if you couldnt always come to the raid on saturday you would still always be welcome when you could make it. Lately we are doing a full clear of heroic on Wednesday anyway so saturday hasnt even been needed.

I hope i hear back from you.

Discord - crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968