Resto Druid LF Social + Raiding guild

Hi, I’m a returning player with raiding experience. Took a 5-6 year break and have come back. Raided mostly in Cata Heroics and Legion Mythics.

I’m currently 464*, resto main and OS as boomie.

Looking for a guild that’s somewhat social, normal stuff like semi active guild chat, with other people who like to solo play when not raiding. Basically I’m looking for a little community of people to play/converse with.

Battle tag is Belleniel#6636 if you wanna pst. Thank you

Edit: I should add that I’m willing to xfer to alliance if required, and move realms as well.
Edit: as of 26/03/24 I am still looking for a guild - Looking for something already established, not super interested in helping fill out a new guild. Also have AOTC Fyrakk and 9/9 H.
*updating ilvl as I gear up

Good evening. We are a group of older aged wow players. The guild’s name is Synchronicity on the realm Wrymrest Accord. It is a role-playing realm however we do not RP. We have players of all kinds. We have people that like to raid,do mythic dungeons,achievement hunters,mount collectors,Mog run lovers. Lots of different interests. We are helpful and enjoy hanging out together. If we interest you please feel free to make a toon on the realm to check us out before you make the move. We also have a community started for people not on the realm. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. I wish you luck in finding your new wow home!!!

Do you have set raid days and times?

Hi there! Our guild sounds like it likely suits what you’re looking for!

Add me on Discord and let’s chat more!

Discord: Raemynn

here’s our copy/pasta spam :slight_smile: :

Guild & Server: Area-52
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Sunday | 7pm - 10pm PM EST (Server Time)
Current Progression : 9/9N 9/9H 2/9M ATDH
Recruitment Contacts: @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)
Raid Role Needs: Arms/Fury Warrior, Balance Druid, Mage

Oh! You’re looking for a Guild?! We’re an adult oriented AOTC/M+/Social Guild that are looking to add friendly new faces to our already active Roster! We have a diverse community with an active discord.

We have 2 Rules: Don’t be toxic and have fun!

• Weekly Heroic/Normal Raid
  • Weekly Guild Achievements
  • Weekly Guild Events (Xmogs, Mount Farms, PvP)
  • Very Active Discord
  • Very Active Daily/Nightly in-game community

Current Guild Raid Prog: 9/9H 2/9M

Raid Team needs:
Tanks - TBD
Healers - TBD
Melee DPS - Fury/Arms Warrior (No Ret Paladins please, we are full)
Ranged DPS - All classes welcome (Bonus points for Boomkin or Mage)

Note, We are currently Completing Heroic Raid in one day on Friday’s, but when we’re progging Raid it’s Friday/Sunday

M+ Keys – Recruiting all classes/specs for M+ keys. We have a very active Keys community as well!

DM me on Discord and let’s chat: Raemynn

I’m totally flexible :slight_smile:

Hey Belleniel,

My name is Medrex, assistant GM of The Traveler. We are a small casual guild on Proudmoore horde side looking for more people to build friendships with. We do all content including leveling, raids, dungeons, questing, you name it we are doing it. We are all older players who are trying to get together and play some wow to have fun. Raid nights will be on Saturdays once we get enough people geared through mytic +.

If you are interested please see my contact info below. Hope you have a great day. Also, i work the next two days so my replies may be limited till i get off work.

Bnet - medrex#1155
Discord - reddevilgaming92

Hey Belleniel! We’re looking to add some bodies for Season 4, here’s our recruitment blurb, reach out if this sounds like it’d work for you!

Barely Heroic of Mal’Ganis is an AOTC (Ahead of the Curve) heroic capped team.

We are a group of veteran players, many of whom have raided hardcore in the past, but have settled with families, jobs, or school and are just looking for a more relaxed raiding experience. We have achieved AoTC in every tier and our group has been together for over a decade, with the officer core being together over.

We value competent raiders who can show up for a few hours every week to take down some heroic bosses and have fun while doing so.

Raid Times:
Tuesday and Thursday // 11pm - 1am CT
Prog: Amirdrassil AoTC
AoTC Legion, BFA, SL, Vault & Abberus

Currently Recruiting:
Tank: Closed
Healer: All
DPS: All except Ret Pal

Recruitment Contacts:
Melarn#1954 (Btag) // melarn (Discord)

Would love to chat more if you are still searching

We raid Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST - AOTC minded guild with the hopes of maybe dabbling in Mythic Raiding (Not Hardcore less Toxic)

You can find our recruitment posting here:

Hello!
My guild (Crimson Lances Dalaran) has been around since 2018, we a casual/teaching guild who like to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day.
Other things we do -
Poker
DND
Overwatch
Starwars
achieve runs
We have a weekly casual raid for s4 onwards doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid. You can also push for AOTC in raid with our progression team if that is something you want to try down the road too. We have gotten AOTC every tier since BFA (thurs/sat 8-11pm est).
We are close friends and very open and friendly to all. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc. We also understand real life can have its downside or just get busy days, real life will always come first!. We are just here to have fun and make new friends! Message myself here or one of the ways below -
katzlover#1661 - Btag
katzlover1661 - discord

Hey Belleniel!

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265

Hello we are just rebuing our guild and have healer spots open, would lovbe to chat with you. I will leave our guild info below with my Btag.
Hello we are Wayfarer on Dalaran server. We are in the process of rebuilding a guild that has been around since 2012 for Season 4 and The War Within. We are a friendly no BS or no DRAMA guild. We like to be transparent with what we do in the guild, all members have a voice and we like to put most decisions up for vote in the guild. Raid days and times are set in stone just because of schedules, but other factors can be voted on. We are a straight foward guild just like the post. We like to have fun and joke around, but being staright forward will provide you with the answers you may be seeking that way you know what to expect.

We will raid Wed and Fri from 8 to 10 PM EST. We will never go past 10 EST as some have to be up for work very early. Wea are looking for all classes at the moment. We believe in bringing the person not the class, but you are expected to carry your own weight as we will not carry low dps or heals. We believe in team work and team work will get us through content. We will do M+ on Mondays as a guild (Unless another day is voted on) Once we get enough we can get more then one group going. We would like to help people get their vaults as filled as much as possible.

We will do mogs runs, mount runs, and other fun things once the guild is more established. As of right now its the 3 of us that started the guild many years ago. We just started to recruit on 4/15/24. It will take sometime to get ready. Even though we said we are recruiting for season 4, our main focus is to have an established guild for The War Within. All are welcome to join, new and returning players.

If we sound like a good fit reach out to be at livelife#11793 that is my Btag.

Hi Belleniel!

Pitter Patter on Sargeras is a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.
Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

We are currently building up our roster and are recruiting for all roles and specs for our raid team. Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CST. Also looking for more to push mythic+ with (15-20+). Casuals are also welcome!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hi there!

Welcome back to the game! If you’re still looking for a guild, Murloc Madness may be a good fit for you! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 9/9H Amirdrassil | 9/9H Aberrus | 8/8H Vault | All SL, BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: aszuna)
Spread the Madness!

Greetings Belleniel!

Welcome back! FYI guilds are now cross faction, so you can join an Alliance guild if they are accepting hordies without having to faction change.

We are a well established guild, but we are in a rebuilding mode due to lack of participation. However, the guild has been around since 2015 and has achieved almost all AOTCs since Highmaul. Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Wednesday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi Belleniel!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey there, Belleniel! I wanted to talk to you about my heroic raiding guild! We always get AOTC and try a few mythic bosses here and there. We raid Fri/Sat from 10pm CST - 1am CST. If interested messages me in discord or add me on bnet!

Thanks!
Belle

Discord: bellenoire
Btag: Belle#1386