485 Ret pally 5/9M xp LF mythic guild

Hello my name is Fire aka statefarm ya i know corny but my name is jake lol. so i got aotc 2nd/3rd week i cant remember then got 1/9M with my guild i was with in aotc. I trialed with a guild and got 5/9M they were very good but it started to feel like a job so i took a mental break from the game. I was Hpal at the time but since then i have looted and crafted the axe legendary and would love to get a chance to play ret in raid. I know melee KEK but i used to main ret back from Legion >BFA. with the state of Holy pally i would like a break from healing and get a chance to pump.

I am looking to get back into mythic raiding and make a push to get CE if we dont get it thats okay as well. i would love to try the older raiders in fated sounds fun. so i am looking for a guild for now and beyond and would love to stay long term to next xpack.

IF you would like to chat about my prior raiding history and just about me and if we vibe you can comment your discord here or add mine Statefarm206 I’m always active on there with the app/pc <3 thank you for reading and looking forward to hear from yall

Greetings Fireholyxd! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hey Fireholyxd,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for a Ret Paladin for our core.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault and 4/9M Aberrus with 8% on Rashok.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!