[H][Illidan] <Insert More Coins> Currently Recruiting for Season 4

Insert More Coins Established Mythic Guild Seeks Dedicated Raiders

Insert More Coins, a focused semi-hardcore raiding guild is expanding its roster for current and future Mythic content. With a strong track record and clear objectives, we invite applications from individuals who excel in high-level raid environments and share our commitment to excellence.

We prioritize a friendly, professional raid setting where teamwork and performance go hand in hand. Our community values include respect, diversity, and an inclusive atmosphere that eschews drama in favor of collaborative success.

Dragon Flight Recent Progress:

• Vault of the Incarnates: 7/8, with Raszageth near defeat
  • Aberrus, The Shadow Crucible: Complete with Cutting Edge status
  • Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hop: 8/9, with continued efforts underway

Anticipated Schedule for Season 4:

• Friday: 7 PM – 10 PM CST (Optional for Core Raiders)
  • Saturday: 7 PM – 11 PM CST
  • Sunday: 7 PM – 11 PM CST

Our mission is to gain the Cutting Edge achievement each raid season, executing a focused schedule that aligns with our members’ availability and commitments outside the game.

We Are Recruiting candidates who demonstrate:

• Proven Mythic raid experience
  • Mastery of class mechanics
  • Constructive approach to feedback
  • Effective team communication

Class Openings: All skilled candidates are encouraged to apply irrespective of class.

• Warlocks
  • Havoc Demon Hunters
  • Enhancement Shamans
  • Tanks with DPS off-spec

Join Us: To pursue Mythic raiding with Insert More Coins, submit your application via our guild website.

Apply at our website by searching insertmorecoins-gaming in your browser

For inquiries or further details, reach out to us at:
Battle.Net: Acey#11728
Discord: heyitsmeacey or discord.gg/insertmorecoins

Strategize, conquer and thrive with Insert More Coins—a guild where ambition and camaraderie unite. We await your contribution to our collective raiding success.

8 Likes

Join this guild if you wanna prog bosses and murder them

2 Likes

We are in the getting into the thick of Fyrakk prog. We need some solid players mechanically and mentally to finish out this tier and get CE. But don’t get it twisted, we have cultivated a raid environment that is relaxed and laid back most of the time. Get in here, lock in with us for Fyrakk prog, and then juice with us in S4.

2 Likes

We crank the bosses and have fun doing it, join us to kill Fyrakk and onwards.

2 Likes

Excited for new raiders to join us for s4 adventures.

2 Likes

Solid players come prog fyrakk and get CE with us.
Next season will be awesome as well, lets get all portals!

1 Like

Come get CE with us and all the portals next season, you won’t regret it

1 Like

Neck deep in the Fryakk prog with a solid group of people both in game and irl… sounds like a good time to me.

Adding some new friends into the mix to finish out this season and head into S4 stronger…
sounds even better!

1 Like

As the most recent recruit, I’m impressed with this guild… Solid raid progs, clear comms with scheduled guild meetings every week…competitive roster, active discord with giveaways, role chats with experienced players, etc…
I definitely recommend this guild and I’m looking forward to meet new people.

1 Like

Try to join before Season 4, things are getting competitive in here.

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing all the fresh new faces in pursuit of CE this season and next!

1 Like

This guild is pretty legit. Big fan. Don’t be shy, dm Acey.

1 Like

in a dark ally somewhere
Hey man looks left, then right wanna buy some hard dru… guild membership for your one way trip to killing mythic bosses it’s free it’s neat and it’s a good environment with fun peeps. So come on ya know you want some.
sirens start blasting
Oh man cheese it, it’s the fuzz!

1 Like

Excited for new raiders to join us in pursuit of Cutting Edge and Season 4 adventures!

1 Like

I have been raiding with this guild for a few months and haven’t had any regrets. As we finish out season 3 and CE I am excited to see what a new season and more members holds for us!

Come hangout and kill bosses with us it’ll be swell

Great guild to be in. Have felt welcomed since the moment i joined. Come join the CE adventures and beyond!

I joined this guild about a month and a half ago and have had a great time progging Tindral and now Fyrakk. Solid group of people with a very well organized and involved GM. Looking forward to more people joining us for season 4 and beyond

Come help us murder some bosses and have some good times.

We are looking forward to seeing some new raiders who are excited about getting CE this season and raiding with us for Season 4!