181 resto shaman LF raid group

Hello all! First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read through this. I am a returning player who previously raided hardcore during cata and MoP and was cutting edge in all content in MoP as a tank. I’m back after a few years and I’m healing now! I’m not really looking to do hardcore raiding again (max of 2 nights per week) but I’m looking to get together with a good group to put Castle Nathria in foreclosure. Shoot me a message or add my battletag!
Blkdynamite#1384

Hi! We’re currently looking for a resto shaman to round out our healing roster. If it sounds like a good fit for you please reach out. [A] 2 DAY 7hr W/TH 7:30-11PST LFM CE CN Need healers, dps

We currently Have no shamans!

Sunwell Hotel Us-Sargeras has multiple groups running out of it. Group 3 is run by a former GM and Raid leader of 8+ years experience. This is a new group fresh for Shadowland. We are looking for players who want to push some mythics. Possibly go semi hardcore in future raids.

We are looking for players that can have completed the first 8 mythic dungeons a minimum of twice before the raid comes out. Minimum ilvl of 180 As well as providing their own food, flask and pots.

Raid Days: Tuesday & Wednesday

Raid Times: 7:30-11 pm Server Time (CT)

Currently looking for:

Tanks:
N/A

Melee:
Rogue
Warrior

Ranged:
Boomkin
Mage
Ele Shaman
Destro/Afflic Warlock
SPriest

Healers:
RDruid
Hpala
Rsham
Monk

Jaebabe#1755

is a late night, horde based, semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-HYJAL. We’re a bunch of AOTC/Mythic lite raiders who are excited to slap some bosses around in Shadowlands. We are currently recruiting active players to bolster our raid/mythic+ teams.
Prior experience in mythic raiding isn’t required but appreciated. Low parses/lack of honest effort will be followed by a kick.

Raid Times: 9:00-11:30 PST FRI/SAT

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions!
GM_(Ghoul#12789)