181 R Shaman looking for raid team

Hola friends,

I’m Shamps, and I’m a returning player after taking the last couple of expansions off.

Most of my raid experience is between ICC and WoD, I completed almost all of the most difficult content at the time it was released.

I’ve been a healing officer, raid leader and guild master in my prime; leading two raid teams to top 100 during MoP.

What I’m looking for:
Mythic progression
Horde squad
End by 11:00pm eastern time

What I bring
Dedicated player who will always show up prepared
I pride myself on rarely making the same mistake again
Lots of experience progressing on mythic level content

Please leave your guild and contact info below.
I look forward to talking to you :slight_smile:

Hey Shamps we’re still looking for another solid healer on our new team, I’ll leave our bit of info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

tue/thur 8p-11p est if this interests you add resoguy#1905 no need for useless spam

Hey man, if youre able to switch to alliance on sargeras ive got a raiding guild with times 8-11 EST wed/thurs, with week 1 having a monday right night additionally.
Feel free to dm me if youre interested.

Discord: Le Borat#4648
Battlenet: LeBorat#1320

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-big-yikes-recruiting-rdps-for-shadowlands-raiders/752169?u=boraht-sargeras

Hello,

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Please join our website https://crimson-royals.enjin.com/ and our discord https://discord.gg/HzPdEHjqWD

Hey there Shamps, you might be a little “overqualified” for our guild, but if you’re looking for something more semi-hardcore, rather than top 100, you might be a good fit for us! Read below and let me know. :slight_smile:

< RPG Resurgence > is a newly formed Horde guild on Thrall. We are creating a semi-hardcore raiding guild with social members included. We are looking for a lot of different classes and specs right now, and while we are aiming for Cutting Edge, we also don’t want to do the standard requirement of making people sit on a bench or play on a different class if they don’t want to.

Our Recruitment Needs:
Tanks:

• Protection Paladin, a Brewmaster Monk, or a Guardian Druid: Low

Heals:

• Mistweaver Monk: High
  • Restoration Shaman: Medium
  • Holy Paladin: High

DPS:

• Any and all
  • Retribution Paladin: High
  • Warlock: High
  • Hunter: High
  • Rogue: High

We will always allow any and all applicants however the above is what we currently need for the purposes of rounding out our raiding roster at a minimum.

Our expectations:

• Players must know their class and spec
  • Players must be willing to take criticism and change talents as needed
  • Players will need to be dedicated with an 85% attendance minimum

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs/Fri 7-11 PM EST
Sat (Alt runs) 8-12 PM EST

If a social community with a semi-hardcore raiding core to it is something that interests you, feel free to contact myself on BNET at Heruwolf#1364. Alternatively you can reach me on Discord at Heru#9082.

I’d love to find a team before the raid opens up :slight_smile:

Hi Shamps,

We have two teams forming, mostly done, but can always use another strong healer. Raid days are Tue/Thu 9-11EST and Fri/Sat 9-11EST. Both teams going quick for AOTC and then moving to mythic. We also do a lot of keys and have a number of players who like to push some higher ones. Raid environments are focused for killing bosses but enjoying ourselves and having a laugh as well. We are Horde on Thrall, if you’re interested shoot me a message yabigchoob#1206. If not have fun in whatever team you end up on!

Still looking for new friends

The Company has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Wizards, and Hunters.
Melee DPS; All but DK’s and Warrior’s

Please add Quixsis#1477 for more info.

Or

Submit an intake form.