181 Blood Death Knight LFG | Old time Hardcore raider | Would need EST times as I work 7AM to 4PM

This is a repost, But I wanted to try and type it out better and what not.

My name is John, 31 I’ve played my death knight for a very long time, and I’m starting to fall in love with tanking again and really want to main spec it again. At the end of BfA i played a warlock and didn’t really have fun with it. But last time I tanked I did CE Ghuun

I have a few gaps in my raiding history but going to try and go over it. Because I have a lot of experience

BfA: Big things I did with CE G’huun, and took a break for work then came back on the lock and got to mythic Vex.
Legion: we got up to Argus and I was off tanking alot of that.
Warlords: I tanked for highmaul, and blackrock foundry. Didn’t do much in hellfire
MoP: Played a mage in Vaults, HoF and Terrace, then had to quit because I was working for NESL as a shoutcaster for league of legends and went full time.
Cata: Firelord pre triangle nerf was the biggest thing I did.
WoTLK: 5m malygos, 3D sarth, Server First Grand Crusader, ICC cleared 11/12 no buff.
BC: Cleared BT pre nerf, clearing Sunwell post nerf.

I have a lot of experience and really want to find a home and be able to raid, have fun, see bosses and get gear.

If I need to be a off-spec tank and main-spec DPS I can, I just started SL as a tank so I can get to clearing M+ faster for gear.

Lets talk, I’m ready to transfer right away and get this going. I want a home. A bunch of friends to kill Sh*t with. I like alliance but honestly I don’t care, I’ll go horde for the right group.

BNet: JGussey#1719
Discord: JGussey#4713

Hello Zeaa! I don’t know what level of play you’re looking to get into, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

up up up :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

Hey John,

If you’re open to joining a newer guild, is a fresh guild run by a couple old time raiders returning from early BfA raiding, and we’re looking for a Blood DK for our roster. Our main focus is fleshing out a solid 10 man group for raiding as we expand and grow to form a close knit, 30 man raiding group. Low stress, mostly casual people who have bigger things to worry about like work and school, we raid Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, 8-11EST.

Feel free to message me if you want more info, @stills#1285

Thanks!

hi there john!!!

let me tell ya a bit about our guild, the heroes company . is a decade-old CE experienced guild recruiting heroes of the Alliance to fill up our raid team. We are seeking any and all interested in our W+Th 1900-2330 raid times PST. if these times would be good for you wed love to have you on the team my name is beautyinwar#1784 if youd like to add me on real id or my guild leads real id is quixsis#1477 hope to hear from ya john and have a wonderful day!!

Hello there Zéaa.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Bumping! Working today, But I’m right next to my computer so I’ll be free all day.

Been a few hours bump