Hoist the Sails, a Plunderstorm Has Arrived!

Hoist the Sails, a Plunderstorm Has Arrived!

Batten Down the Hatches, it's time for pirates, magic, and mayhem when you plunge into Plunderstorm—a fun, new, pirate-themed event of prodigious proportions!

View Full Article

53 Likes

Meh

Now I know why they kept it a secret.

Ps

What an awesome look to delete the duplicate thread that had over 200… Oops 400 posts on it and not this one I wonder why

198 Likes

Are you effing kidding me? You think we want a battle royale in our game?

281 Likes

Oh

10 Likes

Pirates! :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Yes.

38 Likes

The real pirates are the friends we made along the way

28 Likes

LMAO this was the big reveal? Well as fast as the hype was here its GONE LOL. These devs are truly out of touch.

242 Likes

Ok I take back my negative harsh feed back, I legit thought this was gonna be something like rehashed content or something already been done a lot. I know its pretty much a battle royal which i dont like but I’m willing to try this. Excited to see if its popular and if so maybe make it a seasonal event or something.

16 Likes

Its not even april 1st

167 Likes

reading the patch notes, its showing as a stand alone game? rewards we earn in this pirate plunder game will transfer over to retail for mog purposes?

5 Likes

Small Indie Company.

Just another filler.

41 Likes

I do not like battle royale, hence the reason I play wow. Oh. Esports promotion. Got it.

135 Likes

So fortnite but wow?

32 Likes

This sounds awesome. It’s bringing me back to the game after a short break. Very excited!

11 Likes

Then don’t play it? Lmao

12 Likes

LOL, yep. You nailed it.

2 Likes

So…its PvP?

Pass. Big fat pass.

177 Likes

The existence/creation of this game mode has interesting implications for PvP in the future, particularly in regards to “not needing to engage with PvE in order to PvP in WoW”.

12 Likes

PvP? Oh, well.

47 Likes

Oh dear god, please tell me this is a joke. THIS is what we’ve been waiting for? This is…horrid. I stay away from pvp for a reason

159 Likes