Enhancement Kul’Tiran Shaman LFG - 485/486 Item Level - 3321 IO - Vault CE, 5/9 Aberrus, 4/9 Amirdrassil

Enhancement Kul’Tiran Shaman LFG - 485/486 Item Level - 3321 IO - Vault CE, 5/9 Aberrus, 4/9 Amirdrassil. Max Leatherworking (LW) with all skill points, and will swap to tailoring from skinning soon as my second profession when time permits.

I am currently looking for a new guild for Amirdrassil CE and a guild I can call home. I am also looking forward to committing to the next expansion, “The War Within.”

I do not have the best logs for the current tier because I’ve only ran it on Mythic with a PUG twice, with one of the PUGs disbanding by the second boss. Vault was the first time I really committed to raiding since the Burning Legion and got CE with . Not the best parses, but if you look at my Aberrus logs, you will see significant improvement in my performance. I did not finish the tier because I had to go on break due to an emergency.

I am a gamer who is sincerely always doing anything and everything he can to constantly improve. From simming my gear multiple times with different trinkets, gear, gems, enchant variations, to scouring the Shaman Discord on improvements or questions, to spending countless hours historically on dummies and looking at POV videos. In addition, I sit at a 3321 IO score with the confidence to go higher. I just started pushing keys 3 weeks ago because I just got back to the game about 2 months ago I believe where I leveled a Rogue to try it out but went back to my Shaman, so a guild with key pushers is welcomed. Please note I do not want to sit on a bench, nor do I want to heal or play elemental. I am strictly an Enhancement Shaman and I will come to all raids if picked up.

I am looking for a weekday guild at any time or weekend mornings or afternoons. I am exploring options, so let me know if anyone is interested. I am looking for a guild group that is at minimum 5/9 in Amirdrassil with a history of achieving CE and the confidence to achieve it this time around as well. I am a quick learner, I research fights, and my computer performs excellently in raids.

I wish the best to the guilds who don’t pick me up or I decide not to join your guild for your CE run this tier <3

Pizza Pals is a Fun, friendly midcore raiding community that likes doing hard things with good people.

We do both M+ and mythic raid. Currently looking to add 1-2 raiders for our mythic raid group. Currently 5/9M. We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 5:30 - 8:30 PST. No need to leave your guild if you don’t want to! Just happy to hang out together most of the time.

Contact Information
in-game: Lokthal-Tichondrius, btag: Blood#1915, discord: Cubbiebear2018

bumping my thread lol.

Hey Omni, I’d love to have a chat. Hit me up on BNet or Discord

BNet: Kaercha#1465
Discord: Kaercha

1 Like

Wolfthorn has been around for some of BFA and onward, and is looking for quality players to push for CE this tier. We have hit the point where reclearing brings almost no real benefit, so we are extending lockouts until CE. Just starting Tindral prog!

Raid Times:

Tues/Thurs 7pm-10pm CST

Optional Heroic full AOTC clears on Wednesday 7pm-10pm CST (or earlier if we clear fast, we usually do)

Previous tiers this expansion:

7/9M ATSC

5/8M VotI

Looking for quality players with good attendance and a good attitude.

Current needs:

Unholy DK

Ehnce Shaman

MW Monk

Any Mage that knows their stuff

Disc Priest

Any other exceptional applicants are welcome to apply!

If interested reach out to me on BNet Bryan#1177 or Disc - bryan1177

Hello!

Im from Magical on A52 we are a late night guild who raids wed/thurs from 10pm-1amest and is 6/9mythic. If our times/prog is of interest we would love to chat! please reach out either:
discord: marloe (discord will get fastest response!)
bnet: marloe#118

bumping my thread

[Fellowship of the Ring] Is a brand new Alliance guild, currently recruiting for raids and Mythic+ dungeons. We are a late night guild, raid are Tues/Thur 9:00p.m.-11:00p.m. PST (server time)

Long time player, brand new, or returning from a break…we accept all! We will help you gear up, teach you the dungeons and raids. Looking to form a WoW family to venture through current content and beyond!

Servers: Drak’Thul, Skywall, Silvermoon, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis, Terenas

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 250+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
5/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hi there Omnifury!

You look like you could be a great fit for out guild!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Hey! This is Fish from the newly formed Reignin Meat Thieves! We’re currently building our s4 roster and mainly getting situated to push in The War Within. A majority of the guild is 4/9 mythic xp from this past content. A majority of players are 3k+ io in mythic plus as well. We’re looking for skilled players to join our raid team and push mythic plus. Mainly in season 4 we will be going aotc and pushing a few mythic kills but since it’s fated the guild will be pretty lax until the new expansion. Hit me up on discord so we can chat more Fish#16357

Hey add me on Discord at alphaomegaragecastle if you want to chat!

My guild is currently 6/9M and we raid T/W 8-11PM EST.

I also think one of your guild mates is raiding with us right now too.

8/9M guild with 9/9M raid lead progging fyrakk 150+ pulls deep looking for enh shaman

Contact me on disc
olav3118