488 ilvl ret paladin LF guild

Hello guys,

I am a WoW vet dating back to WotLK and have always been a very hardcore/competitive raider. Currently I am 6/9 mythic and I am looking for a guild to down end-game content with now and for the foreseeable future. My main days of availability are Tuesday and Thursdays (I have both days off) but I can raid ANYDAY past 1030pm EST. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Hi Rigorus!

Pitter Patter might be a great place for you!

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters looking for more players. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid. And we love to push keys!

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested

bump to the top

6/9 mythic, smolderon last phase prog, wed/thur 10pm-1am EST Bnet: Jeremiah#1459

bump bump bump :slight_smile: