[H][Velen] <Ring of Destiny> Midcore AOTC Recruiting for Mythic Raid Team 5-7:30 PST Wed/Thur

Hey Everyone, my name is Triplesek/Koar. I am an Officer for Ring of Destiny - Velen. I’ve raided with this guild since MoP. I’ve played every role for this guild but have been a tank main for them primarily in every expansion. I’ve enjoyed every moment with this guild so far and look forward to many more expansions with them.

Ring of Destiny is a consistent early weeks (4-5) AOTC guild with 3-5 mythic kills and it’s been around since the start of WoW. We have the best intentions for our raiders with no bias or favoritism for loot. We make decisions based on what will be the best for the group as a whole. We are looking for more to join our team and progress further into Mythic.

It’s our striving goal to always further the guild as a team whether that’s doing PvP, M+ or, Raiding. We are primarily a Raiding and M+ guild with a few players that enjoy some side PvP.

Ring of Destiny is looking for new members that are motivated to do more than just raid log. People who are willing to do their best at their class and put forth the effort to climb into Mythic with us. While also having fun with the rest of the guild members. We are a Midcore guild, we are not casual but we are also not hardcore. We like to be able to relax without the stress but also be serious enough to clear content.

RAID DAYS: WED/THUR
RAID TIME: 5:00-7:30PM PST

Current Raid Progression
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M

CONTACT
DISCORD: koar (pic of a black dog)
BNET: Koar#11788