Compuglobalhypermeganet - Barthilas WANTS YOU!

Yvan Eht Nioj! Welcome.

We are a newly formed guild looking for members of all levels and skill to join our guild.
We consist of kind hearted, friendly and helpful players who are always there for a chat or to assist in leveling or getting some gear.

We would love to start raiding 2 nights a week and will be lead by a 9/9H leader who is willing to asisst with every and all questions you may have.

Horde or alliace are welcome to apply as we dont disciminate in this guild.
We are LGBTQ+ friendly and courage all to join us for fun, laughs and all around good time.

Come and welcome your Insect Overlords and get brain freeze on a squishe!

Hey there, My friend (Ret pal) and I (Blood/UH DK) are looking for a community to hang around.

May I ask whats your raid days/hours like ? We’re both from the GMT +8 region, so about 3 hours behind Server time.

Hey :slight_smile:

Currently we were looking at thursday/friday with about 8pm ST start. Testing these times this week but can adjust to work around all members who would like to raid.

Can you add Giseng#1995. Wanna chat it up with you about the guild !

Hi, I am coming back after a bit of a hiatus (I did play the first tier of Dragonflight, but then got a bit sick) from WoW and would love to chat with you about joining your guild.
I have a few toons I can play if a particular role/class is needed, so feel free to add me on discord/bnet and we can have a chat!
Bnet: Rumjunkie#1207
Discord: rumjunkie