Late night raiding

Enh/feral (working on spriest) LF late night raiding guild. I’m looking to get into heroics and mythic. I’ve been focusing on m+ currently and have been on and off but trying to get back into it. Lf times around 9pm pst-12am(12am est-3amest)

I’m with Day Raiders on Illidan. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11 AM ESt. If you are interested in morning raids let me know.
discord ryaden

Thanks for reaching out. I’m currently unable to do those morning raids because of other IRL commitments.

Hello There Shackazam!

Are you looking to progress into mythic next season? If so we might be the guild for you!

[AREA 52] GAMER DOWN (4/9M) is a new Mythic-focused guild reformed from Vinland-Area 52 . We are guild with goals to progress deep into Mythic while improving each tier and creating a tight-knit community of raiders and m+ers. We are looking for additions to our raiding family that can maintain attendance, be motivated to do better, non-toxic, and have fun!

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am EST

Message our Raid Leader to Apply:
Discord: aartlay
Bnet: <Aartlay#1235>

Reach out with any questions
Discord: baconic
Bnet: <Baconator#11729>

You can view our full post here:

Howdy! I saw your profile, and was curious to see if you’d be interested in joining :fire: Flash Fire! :fire:

We are a fresh late night guild that’s looking for people to join our raid team. We are focused on AOTC raiding, with a goal of Mythic raiding once we have enough members. AOTC has been achieved in all raids this expansion, and will continue to do so in the future. While we are still getting the guild up and off the ground, we do have an active community that we regularly pull from to fill raid slots.

Once progression is over, and people have gotten most of the gear they would like from Heroic, we do achievement runs, and have gotten the Glory achievement for all Dragonflight raids. Of course M+ is always active and people are willing do dungeons. I myself am currently over 3100 io, and always willing to tank.

Raid Times are 11 PM to 2 AM US Central (12 to 3 AM US Eastern) on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.

Let me know if you’re interested!

My contact information is:
Discord: NIGHTLRIFT
Btag: NIGHTLRIF#11822

hello! im from Magical on A52! we raid wed/thurs from 10pm-1am est and are 6/9 mythic on our main team and on tuesdays we do a heoric run from 10pm -1am! if our times /prog are of interest please reach out to

discord:marloe
bnet: marloe#1118

hope to hear from you!