Resto Druid LF M+ Guild

I’m currently in the Draenor server ( pretty dead ) and willing to move to a more active one with guild.

Looking to run M+ at a decent level, but not too tryhard. I’m currently 2600 io and 477 gs

Hello Eriko,
I came across your post and wanted to reach out to you. I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are an Aotc 9/9 heroic and mythic+ guild. We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST. When we are not raiding, we are pushing keys or helping each other out with various things.

The guild is very relaxed and drama free, we are very active on discord, both in and out of the game. We are looking for more members who mesh well with our group and is active. We have our discord and in game community set up, this allows players to join us and chat with us in game or out of game regardless of faction or server. This lets us have a larger pool of players to run content with. We have several people pushing keys in the 2500 to 3k IO level and several others above that 3k level.

If you are looking for an active, friendly guild/community please reach out to me on discord or bnet.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

1 Like

Thank you, I’ll look into your guild discord. Illidan was a server I was considering.

Hey there,

I am with The Wolfpack [Zul’jin] and we are currently looking to fill our roster for both raiding AND M+. We are a heroic/AOTC progression guild (9/9N - 9/9H) with plenty of M+ in between. We raid Tuesday’s and Thursday nights 9PM-11PM and many people are pushing keys before raid time. If you look at my profile, you will see we are more than a capable guild with plenty of skilled M+'rs to play with.

We are looking for more DPS and healers for our raid spots. Or if you’re just looking for a place to hang with more people with similar interests, you can reply to this post or message me @Zelebra#1756

Hey there :slight_smile:

Ignorance Is Bliss-Terenas is a newer guild looking to fill out our roster with all types of players :slight_smile: We enjoy raiding (progressing through Heroic difficulty), running Mythic+ throughout the week, achievement/mount runs, and more! We are looking for active players who are looking for a friendly guild to call home.

Servers: Silvermoon, Terenas, Hydraxis, Mok’Nathal, Drak’Thul, Skywall, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong

We are not sweaty try hards, we realize that real life comes first and the point of the game is to have fun! We have a pretty laid back atmosphere and we are always willing to help out our guildies.

Thanks for reading! Feel free to reach out to myself, Kitty, if interested!

AGM: Kitty#14766

Discord: KittyPawPaws

I look forward to hearing from you Eriko!

1 Like

Hi Eriko!

Pitter Patter might be a great place for you!

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters looking for more players. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid. And we love to push keys!

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested

Hello Eriko! If you’re still looking for a new home, we’d love to chat to see if we’d be a good fit!

We’re an 18+ chill M+, fun events, raiding, social Guild on Thrall, we have explicit language and banter, all in fun!
We have members pushing on mains or alts at 15-18s and some pushing 20+!

My contact information is below! :slight_smile:
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315

[Guild: Taste Like Chicken] Is looking for members to key and Raid with. Founded by Gamers for Gamers, Cliques, friends, and family all welcome. We just game, alot of popular titles not just wow and hang in discord.Hit us up for the discord to see how we operate and our personalities. Pls be 18+ Rated M for OLD boogers having fun.

++Raids++ (all times EST)
Wed 8-10pm: Normal/Heroic
Fri 8:00-9:30pm: Heroic
Sun 8-11pm: Old Content Achvmnt Runs

Skiid#11883 Shortbusfuhn#1186