1800 RBG mogs

Why aren’t the sets account wide? I really don’t wanna get 1.8 in rbgs again for another set

2 Likes

I had rank 10 in vanilla and was able to get the hwl xmog on my rogue.

So if you happen to have gotten X rank in vanilla you might be able to buy it on that toon.

They are account wide.

The classic mogs arent acc wide ive tried buying them on other characters

They are. I unlocked the set on my main hunter. All the other hunters on my account can use it too.

hmm then maybe ill open a ticket for it

Are you talking about the glad sets or the old school vanilla ones? Because I do not think Death Knights have access to any of the vanilla ones aside from the weapons.

Hey Xelonith, Loli is correct - 1800 in RBGs is required on the toon you are currently playing on to unlock the original vanilla blue and epic sets as well as HWL/GM weapon transmogs. However once they are unlocked after hitting 1800 (on a warrior for example) you can then use that transmog on any new warrior that you make or already have account wide/both factions. This also requires you to visit Area 52 in Netherstorm and buy the replica armor and weapon pieces to get the appearances

Additionally if you hit rank 8 or higher in original vanilla, it will also unlock these replica pieces to be bought without requiring 1800 in RBGs as Rombell has said

As for other pvp sets like the Season 1+ pvp sets from TBC forward, they require marks of honor to unlock

Hopefully this answers your question. I wasnt sure if you were describing the above or if you werent sure that once you hit 1800 on one class it would unlock all of the vanilla blue and epic sets as well as HWL/GM weapon transmogs for ALL classes account wide. It requires 1800 per each class for each vanilla transmog set

Edit As Lammastus stated above there were no Death Knight transmogs for vanilla as there was no DK class at the time and those classic armor sets require the specific class to equip - only the weapons are able to be transmogged

2 Likes

You cant mog the replica pieces anyhow.

You can if you buy the ones from area 52 and not your main city.

old vanilla sets

To follow up on this - there are helmets available from the spirit shard vendor in Terokkar that resemble some of the correct Warlord/Field Marshal helmets. They cost 18 shards each and can be farmed in about 20m as long as your faction holds the towers

1 Like

alright thank you for the info!

1 Like

You only need rank 8, actually, which is the equivalent of 1800 if you compare the titles.

Np Xelonith! And yes my apologies, you are correct - rank 8 is all that was needed

1 Like

They are account wide for the same class I believe. I have 5 priests. All have it. But to be be fair, 1800 in rbgs takes a day, especially right now. There’s 2200+ players backpeddling who have no idea what’s going on because of inflation.

1 Like

Anyone know where this 1800 weapon appearance vendor is located? LF the pole arm for hunters - plz help will tip somehow -

Area 52 netherstorm

Yes you can, the OG HW armor you can purchase from area 52 and it will appear immediately in your transmog section for that specific class. Also, your alts “same class” as your main that you got 1800 ratings with can also use this transmog.

Side note: also seems like the replica high warlord weapons become account wide unlocked and you can purchase whatever weapon level 60 high warlord transmogs for all 12 classes without needed to grind another 1800 on your other classes. Unfortunately you still need to get 1800 on each separate class to unlock the actual OG vanilla High warlord Xmog.

Barring any changes this should still be in effect