185 unholy DK LF CE Guild

I’m Returning after quitting in Ny’alotha was 10/12 before I had to quit due to IRL issues. I have a lot of raiding experience I can link long and guild that I was previously in. Horde guilds only. Im open to anytimes. add btag if you have any questions Gloomful#1475

Hey Bigtasty! Warmode On is a newly formed hardcore guild in Bleeding Hollow and we’re looking for people to push keys and mythic raiding in Shadowlands.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm est.

Current Needs: We’re looking for damage dealer (Both Ranged or Melee) and any Healers.

Guild Faction: For The Horde!!!

Our guild is made up of a group of friends that recently transferred to Bleeding Hollow. We aim to be the best guild on this server. All are welcome including competitive players or players that just want to have fun. All of our current members have achieved AOTC as well as pushed mythic raiding with some achieving CE. Many of our players have 99 parses and are in the top 500s.

If you are interested or you have any additional questions please feel free to contact me.

Battlenet Tag: Azella#11626

Discord: Zaalia#7666

Hey there, I’ll leave our guilds little bit of info below for your consideration.
Reach out any time if you’d like to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hey boss, gunna leave this here, hit me up!

If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret/Tank Medium, Holy: Low
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tommy#1664