180 Sub Rogue LF Mythic+ Raiding Guild

Hey I recently split ways with my old guild over some stupid stuff just not getting along with kids with heads up their asses but I’m a really chill guy looking to do some mythics, mythic+'s, and raids, I also got gladiator so I’m good at PvP, PvE is newer to me but my rotation is on point, I can keep up with the best of em, I’m as loyal as they come, and I donate to my guild bank so everyone can have flasks and food for raids, I’m currently Herbalism and Alchemy although I’m still leveling those but should be done within the next week, will have my legendary tomorrow (Tuesday) first day of raids. Willing to switch servers if it sounds like a super good fit but preferably would rather save my money and stay on Sargeras, that’s all guys thanks for reading hope to hear from some solid PvE guilds soon, Peace.

Hello there Ztillzik.

Extended Maintenance is a long established guild on US Silvermoon (connected realms: Drak’thul, Skywall, Mok’Nathal, Borean Tundra, Shadowsong, Hydraxis and Terenas), formed well over 11 years ago now! We are currently looking to do AotC and Mythic+ content going into Shadowlands with a player focused mentality. I understand that you’d prefer to stay on your current realm but if we seem like a good fit for you and your schedule I encourage you to contact me.

Bellow is our current needs and requirements for raiding, however we are always looking for new, friendly and active players to join our community.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-silvermoon-extended-maintenance-looking-for-players-for-sls-aotc-raiding/704941

If we feel like a we might be a good fit for you, please shoot me a message via B.net or discord.

Scruffles#11132 (Battle Net)
scrufflesthewonderkin#0756 (Discord)

Hi there, I’m the GM for a small raiding guild made up of a core of mostly irl friends called Malarkey (Hyjal) looking to have several groups doing mythics and at minimum be AOTC for 10+ man raiding.

Our biggest need currently is DPS, esp. mage/rogue/lock (in other words, we need you!)

We are not 100% settled on raid times as of yet but likely 6/7-10/11 CST on some mix of Tue/Wed/Thurs.

We are not going to slam you with a bunch of requirements in order to raid with us, it’s a game, and we don’t want it to feel like you have a list of chores before getting on and having fun clearing endgame content.

If interested, just add me on bnet: DoctorPinp#1251 or message me on discord: DoctorPinp#6018

Welcome to Astraeus!

Despite being formed in late 8.3 this guild managed to get 4/12 mythic bosses down in Ny’alotha. We have seasoned veterans who have played since late Vanilla and newbies who have been with us since BFA. We love doing M+ and occasional guild battleground, but raiding is our passion. Our focus for Shadowlands, to achieve Cutting Edge. We believe this is possible with the right people, perseverance, and teamwork. 

We are currently looking for Mythic raid level trials and Mythic Plus dungeon runners. Casual Players are welcome! All consumables supplied for raid. Currently we are recruiting:

Damage Dealers: Unholy DK / Balance Druid / Sub Rogue Preffered. If you know your class and can deal damage, we’d be happy to let you try out with us.
All exceptional players welcome!

Raid Times-
Thursday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Friday:8:30 to 10:30 EST
Saturday:8:30 to 10:30 EST

Mythic Plus:
We frequently run and push Mythic level dungeons, we are always looking for more skilled and friendly players whom like to push 15+ keys.
How to apply:
Please feel free to reply to one of our leaders on this thread if you have questions or comments; or you can reach them via their Battletag at Sreenaph#1727 (GM), Vanora#11692 (Raid Lead), or ThirdPhoenix#1305 (Officer).