180 ILVL former top 25 US Mage LF Guild

Hello everyone,

I have been competitively raiding in WoW since Vanilla, I am returning to the game after quitting in early BFA due to real life commitments. I am now back and looking to raid semi hardcore. Preferably 2-3 days from 11 pm - 2am est. Although I may be open to other times.

If you want to look at wowprogress you can find most of my ranks on there from when it came out.

Please feel free to add me at Incin#1308.

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from US Top 50 guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 1 day a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+, PVP, and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank: Currently full.
  • Healer (1): HPally or MW.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: Currently full.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8pm - 12am EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening, time is TBD
  2. Friday at 8PM-11PM EST.

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

[Calculated Calamity] (A) Is a new up and coming guild currently recruiting exceptional gamers to fill our core roster. We are a semi-hardcore guild focused on getting CE. We are currently looking for ranged DPS and healers to fill our core roster. We are a guild comes first type of group. We are always willing to help each other gear up and understand the game. We don’t expect you to be perfect by any means but we do expect for you to learn from your mistakes. If pushing content in a reasonable fun way is your thing we are the right guild for you. Hit me up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/79

Thank you will be in touch