180 destro lock, and 176 Holy Pally LF Semi-hardcore raiding guild!

Hey all! Me and my brother are looking for a semi-hardcore progression raiding guild! currently 180 ilvl destro lock and 176 holy pally, both of us have been playing wow since vanilla looking to join a guild where it will be our long time home of raiding and progression. Looking for a serious yet laxed guild that knows how to have fun but is dedicated when its time to progress. We are dedicated players who will be on everynight bettering our toons for progression. Add me on discord Killerdivine#8811

Resoguy#1905

Hello Daaku! I own a small, casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for upcoming SL content. Our goal is to get a 10-15 player raid group to run Saturday & Sundays 9pm - 12am EST. We also plan do do m+ runs in time.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Didn’t let me add you on discord but I’d love to chat! Room for both of you for core spots

v3n0m#1637 (b.net)

v3n0m#6937 (discord)

Have you done any mythic progression?

Our 1 night/week CE guild is recruiting a RDPS & Hpally for our raid team.

Hey hey! You should check us out, we could use more warlocks for sur
If you are looking to go into Shadowlands and slam some bosses to the ground, come talk to us in Fragment!

We are a collection of ppl who have been raiding in the top 20-100US for multiple tiers with all of the players coming from different spots (Pie Chart, Did it for Whitney, Prometheon, Aversion [EU]), We have known each other for years and finally decided to finally form a guild in the last couple weeks before Shadowlands going 5/12M on alts.

All raid spots are competitive and we are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Medium, Holy: Low, Prot: High
Warlock: Low
Priest: Disc: High, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Dps: High, Resto: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
DK: Tank: Medium, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto: Medium, Dps: Low
Monk: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low, MW: Medium
Rogue: High
Warrior: Tank: Medium, Dps: Low

Progression Raiding Schedule 7:30-12:00 EST
Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday - Sunday (Can be any combination of these days)

Farm Raiding Schedule 7:30 - 11:00 EST
Tuesday - Wednesday

• We take a few days off after Progression.
  • Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the highest possible rank in mind. We are currently planning to push hard in Shadowlands

-Raiding regarding the first mythic day will start early. It might extend late into the evening.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.

Discord: Tracy#7543, Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hey! We got a couple raid spots left on our roster, and we’d love for you and your brother to fill them. We’re semi-hardcore just like you guys. We have expectations of our raiders, but aren’t going to require you have 8 alts and quit your job to come raid. Check out our spam and hit me up if you’re interested!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/recruiting-dps-and-heals-for-mythic-nathria/725922

Hey Daaku! We are currently looking to add a lock and another healer in the mix! We are Vacancy. We started back in TBC and been raiding and playing games ever since.

We raid Wed/Thurs 7-10 EST

We are laid back but serious about our progression. Building out everyone’s legendaries now and prepping for the raid!

I’d love to talk to you both on discord. Hit me up at Infinight#7632

Hello!

You guys actually sound perfect with what we are trying to build here! Let me know if you are interested! It would not let me add you.

Discord: Tano#1000
Btag: Caseclosed#11853

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-ashes-remain-stormrage-us-recruiting-for-castle/739808

Hey Draaku,

We might be a decent fit for you guys. I will leave some guild spam for you to check out. Hit us up if you have any questions or are interested. GL with your guild search.

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for semi-hardcore raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 EST – 11 US Eastern time. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS

Healer (Paladin Preferred)

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please add Abberation (Moophisto#11601), Pallyssan (Lyssan#1884), or Fuzzii (Fuzzii#1197) on Bnet to set up an interview time.

Hey there Daaku not sure what your availability is, but we could use both of you! Contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 7pm - 11pm PST

Current Progression: New guild created for the current expansion, several members with previous mythic raiding experience. Looking to complete AOTC every raid tier and push into mythic to attempt CE within our raiding window

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Needs: Currently looking to fill damage and healing roles as we are a new guild. Experienced and new players are all welcomed! Requirements will increase over time once we are established, but we are currently only requiring that players are working towards developing their characters throughout each reset!

Spire is a heroic focused raiding guild based on Mal’Ganis.

Information

• Mon/Wed 8-11CST

• Heroic Focused (If we have the progression and numbers we will transition to Mythic if time left in the Tier)

Priority Needs

• Mage
  • Non DK Tank
  • Any Healer
  • Any Exceptional player

About Us
Spire was formed in 2017 by real life friends to play Star Wars: The Old Republic. We contain members who have played MMOs since Vanilla and have raided in top US 150 guilds all the way to players getting their first taste of raiding. We believe in coaching and encouragement can guide a player into better raid performance. We are all working adults who like to down pixel bad dudes in our spare time. Spire has a zero drama policy and it is enforced strictly. Our guild chat and Discord is adult oriented, also a sense of humor is required. We play many other games in our downtime.

Contacts

Beetus#11493, Prizefighter#1911, Jaseypoo#1320

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

The Company has a history of decade-long exploits that span the course of Azeroth’s woes since the end of the Scourge War we are and have been a Cutting Edge guild. It’s our purpose to continue on with this legacy. After our losses from the last battle against N’zoth, we made the change to once again be Alliance.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursdays 7:30 pm thru 11:30 pm (Pacific Standard Time)

What we need: Mythic oriented players.

Healers: Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk, Resto Shaman
Ranged DPS: Wizards, and Hunters.
Melee DPS; All but DK’s and Warrior’s

Please add Quixsis#1477 for more info.

Or

Submit an intake form.