488 mage/pally 4/9M LF mythic prog (willing to xfer)

im looking for 6/9M or better. I want CE push. I want a team thats going to push next season. etc

Vacuumgooch - US Mal’ganis (Ret Pally)
Mageup - US Mal’ganis (Arcane/Frost Mage)
(i swapped classes for last guild but they ended up falling apart)

you can contact me on disc yowuba

1 Like

Hi, Vacuum. <Murloc with a Glock> (1/9M) is building our mythic roster. We are a casual mythic-focused group looking for a few more good vibes dps players to complete our team. Let me know if you’re interested, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Upvotes for Vacuumgooch. He is a good ret and mage. Puts in lots of effort and is super coachable.

1 Like

sent discord req!

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have about 300 members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.
Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most
Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
6/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

Any strong healer would be considered
We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
Preference will be given to the listed classes.
YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

Please post here
add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
OR whisper an officer in game
– Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

2 Likes

Hey Vacuumgooch!

I am with Out of Exile from Hydraxis. We are 6/9M and raid T/W/Th from 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are looking to add a few more to our core raid team to continue making deep mythic pushes each season with CE being the ultimate goal. Feel free to add me on disc (fallen_34) or on bnet Gotti27#1791 if you would like more info or are interested!

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - 7/9M at this time in AtDH. 44% learning P1/P2 for tswift. LF Aug evoker/ Havoc DH/ Healers/ Bench slots

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. CE is the current goal of the guild at this time!
Vault 7/8M
AtSC - 8/9M
Current tier - 6/9M

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are currently having healer burn out. Healers is our top priority at this time. Soon as we fill that role, we have a stable 22+ people. Also looking for DPS to push and compete for a spot on the team. Along with bench/filler team members for when we have attendance issues. All sports are earned, never in stone. This guild is a mature/ dark humor atmosphere. We poke fun all the time, but we can snap back into focus immediately. It’s important to have a good/fun atmosphere but be able to focus up when the going gets tough or its time to game.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - 5th healer OR compete for top 4 healing spot

Dps - Aug evoker. Havoc DH - Ranged dps. (Any DPS TBH, not picky)

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575