Blues News: March 1, 2024

Blues News: March 1, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

1 Like

Any update about the next patch? A release date would be lovely.

It’s either going to the 3/19 or 3/26 based on what they’ve said so far.

I didnt think they would bend at all concerning Follower Dungeons.

Appreciated.

1 Like

Probably going to be randomly dropped next week or the one after with no announcement.

2 Likes

I wanna petition to change the titles for any news from Blizzard to “Blizzard News”. I keep misreading the title for Blue Clues, and it is starting to annoy me that I keep doing it.

3 Likes

10.2.6 news, where?

5 Likes

It’s cool that SoD gets a developer update and a look into the devs’ design goals for the long term.

I’m sure the DF/WW team will give us the same…

Retail players are desperately looking for some updates on the next patch/season. Barely anyone I play with logs on now. PVP balancing needs to be looked at too.
Hard working in the background is fine but we’re not paying $15 a month for a game that hasn’t been updated for almost two months without any word on the next one.

Additionally, I find these blue news updates nothing but complilations of what’s already been announced during the week. Is that the only purpose it serves?

6 Likes

That would be interesting. I guess I’m just not used to a no PTR world! I’m scared!

I really wish Blues News was more like Destiny’s TWID:

https://www.bungie.net/7/en/News/article/this-week-in-destiny-02-29-24

Going into more detail about everything that’s going on, changes being made, even some community call outs.

These blues news are very sparse.

1 Like

I’m guessing it will be just as buggy as any other patch. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

I do have a question on hero talents. Is it you can pick a talent from each row or if i pick say the middle row im stuck going down the middle. because i can see a few times where id want to pick stuff that branches out.

Not 100% positive, but i believe it was mentioned that we would have enough points to eventually buy every talent in the Hero Tree.

What “eventually” actually means tho…

We’ll have enough points when we hit the new level cap.

There are 11 nodes in a Hero Talent tree. The first of these unlocks with the system at level 71, and you earn 1 talent point per level from level 71 to 80, so you get every talent in the tree by level 80.
https://worldofwarcraft.blizzard.com/en-us/news/24056988/get-an-early-look-at-eight-new-hero-talent-trees#whatareherotalents

1 Like

What about

Blizz Clues?

I could cope with that. As long as it isn’t “Blue”.

I’m not sure. We have blue tracker already. And I regularly visit WoWhead which puts them at the top.

These disappear into the mass not being pinned

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Can you guys stop dropping patch release dates with little notice

And please let us still be able to earn CE next season.