484 DH LF M+/Raiding Guild

Looking for a M+ push / Raiding Guild I am on the west coast looking to talk on discord already have AOTC looking for a new home!

1 Like

hey send me a request on discord @ carefae

Hey Briar! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on Monday and Wednesday, 9 PM to 12 AM.
In addition I host various 9/9N runs and Heroic runs, generally the start I start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

M+ Key pushers, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers (Ideally a Priest, Monk and a Pally)

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi, Briar. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is a very social and active guild that is looking for new members to vibe with us.

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello Briar,

Are you still looking for that forever home?! Our guild In a Pickle on Thrall is looking for a havoc DH to fill our last raiding spot for Season 4! We’re an 18+ AOTC M+ and fun events guild, we have explicit language and banter, all in fun!

Kosher Raid: Tues & Weds 9pm to 11pm est
Dill Raid: Sun & Mon 9pm to 11pm est

Would love to chat more to see if we’d be a good fit!
Disc: neithia
Bnet: Neithia#1315