[A]- [Stormrage]-(Grove Keepers): Casual Guild LFM: Mythic+, Social/Leveling, raiding

Welcome to our corner of the internet!

We are a casual guild on Stormrage looking to reach a larger audience of active players looking for a community.

As a community there is an understanding that everyone’s play style is different. We are all at varying levels of understanding within Azeroth. Whether new, returning, or vet we welcome everyone to join our community!

Main Goals:

Building a social environment - We are friendly & have open communication. No one is left behind. We encourage members to work together & reach out/connect with others.

Leveling/alts - Why limit ourselves to just endgame content? It’s all about the journey & connections we make on the way!

Mythic+ - mythic+ is a good steppingstone between raid tiers and spices up content. With smaller groups it is easier to connect & build toward a goal. Not everyone wishes to raid. If you do both, then Mythic teamwork is a great addition to our community!

Raiding

Fri/Sat:
Time: 8 - 11PM EST
Currently recruiting:
Healer: Non Druid/priest
DPS: Hunter/Evoker/Monk/Warrior/Rogue – (OS healers needed)

We believe in transparency. Understanding that new/returning players will need an adjustment period & help getting on their feet moving into future content, helps grow a tighter community.

Guild Master: Shadowlove // Khadeja
[Long time wow player]
Our guild is listed in the Guild Finder, welcome to request an invite.
Welcome to DM me, my battle tag in game is Khadeja#1451
My discord information is: shadowlovez_khadeja
Discord is the best way to contact me, add me to discuss guild information!

1 Like

Bump! Come check us out! Very active in game and on discord, and very helpful to new and returning players’

1 Like

Do you need an ele/resto shammy?

1 Like

If you would like to DM me on discord personally we can discuss days for your toon! We could use either depending on the day!

1 Like

I will be starting a character on Stormrage, I am returning to game after years away.

1 Like

If you would like a guild inv be sure to hit anyone from the guild in game or dm me in discord :slight_smile:

Just added you on discord to talk about the guild :slight_smile:

1 Like

Bumplestiltskin!! The Grove is growing! If you enjoy talking about Ba Boom, Bathroom Hygiene and Gnomes, come join the community. (Seriously, we want more gnomes)

1 Like

Amen! We would love to get more gnomes :wink:. The guild is great and we would love to see more people joining! There is a good group of veterans who are willing to help new wow players (like myself) learn how to catch up in retail as well as how to deal with gearing with raids and mythics

1 Like

updated our needs for raids once more!

Bump! Hit us up if any interest or have any questions!

1 Like

Bump Bump Bump it up! We got new raid positions :slight_smile: Preparing for Season 4. Please let it be known we are not Hardcore, NOR pushing mythic raiding – stop asking :wink:
Trying to flush out the teams so we can push the new raid formats Soon to come.
Def looking for more mythic key players :slight_smile:
DM me on Discord!!!

A little bum BUMP!