Blues News: February 23, 2024

Blues News: February 23, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

1 Like

Anyone else feel like a “real” weekly Blue-thread should involve an actual Blue coming in here and doing an impromptu mini-Q&A of sorts?

I bet at least a few Blues aren’t even doing anything at this very moment (as I’m typing this post)/probably standing around the water-cooler or drinking a coffee on their 15-minute morning break

I think that would be a cool thing to actually look forward to every week… instead of an automated message from a bot :yawning_face:

1 Like

How dare they drink a coffee or take breaks! Oh the humanity!! /s

3 Likes

Dream on haha.

I would feel pretty bad for whoever had to do that

1 Like

I’m sure you’d really appreciate your boss telling you to answer work related emails or something while you were trying to have a coffee on your break time.

1 Like

It would be great to have Kalecgos stop by and enter a note now and then.

Would love the “Self Found” mode to be named changed to something less confusing

They got more important things to do than babysit whiny forum posters

1 Like

Can we get the account-wide transmog thing early? Raiding doesn’t interest me, and neither does the current content, usually, I do collect stuff like mounts/transmog when waiting for an expansion, but what’s the point if next expansion transmog is account-wide? Feel like I’m just wasting my time. Guess I could just wait to resub when the expansion comes out.

My favorite place to soar?

Sounds dull, but Durotar.

It’s really nice doing Loremaster on a faster mount. Especially Northrend

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

Feels like it was meant to be more akin to Bungie’s TWID, but it has never gotten remotely close.

Per a blue post: Now that Dragonriding is worldwide, what’s your favorite place in Azeroth to soar?
Answers: On a dragonriding mount NOWHERE!
On any other mount EVERYWHERE!

Another gnome sacrificed to the blue dragon.

:dracthyr_a1: - Keep feeding me and I shall spare everyone. I crave pink haired gnomes!

Me, myself and I mode.