This Week in WoW: February 20, 2024

This Week in WoW: February 20, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Prepare for WoW Hardcore Self-Found Mode when it goes live on February 29.

View Full Article

1 Like

Thanks for the post.

That said I wish we were told whats going on, the slow release of hero talents makes it feel, at this rate, we’ll enter Beta and we wont have seen more than half of them, and we will have less and less time to provide feedback.

Seeing as many of the already released ones were heavily criticized (Oracle for example can’t release at all like that), having more time to discuss with the community would be great, so hopefully we’ll start seeing more sooner than later to get the ball rolling.

Other than that, pretty slow week it seems on the news front! See ya next week.

1 Like

Was really hoping for a fresh server with Hardcore Self-Found only players, where we know what everyone else we see in the world has been through. I don’t think I’ll check this out otherwise.

I’ll check it out, although I do agree with having dedicated servers, along with some special perks at end-game other than bragging rights.

Would be extra cool to see an official solo self-made option. No groups and nothing equipped that you didn’t make yourself. That would make for an interesting challenge.

At least we should see one set heroic talents for the remaining classes.