179 H pal or 181 R sham looking for mythical teammates

Hello bois,

I’m Shamps, a flexible healer player with a lot of experience in previous mythic level raid tiers.

I’m best known for my resto shaman play, but I have mained holy paladin multiple tiers, and alted mistweaver monk when needed. I’ll main whichever you need and maintain the others as alts.

Experience:

• Wrath baby, completed all ICC heroic/mythic content
  • Completed all of Cataclysm heroic/mythic raids
  • Everything in MoP on heroic/mythic except the last couple of bosses of siege (including I Thought He Was Supposed To Be Hard during progression)
  • All bosses in WoD on heroic/mythic
  • All bosses in Battle for Dazra’lor on mythic to aid some allies

Though I’ve been gone for the better part of the last two expansions, I finally have the time to commit to WoW again and I’m looking for a raid team for shadowlands.

Some things about me as a player:

• I’m highly competitive.
  • I’ve got raid leading and shot calling experience over multiple tiers.
  • Reliable CD usage.
  • I pride myself in not making the same mistake more than once or twice.
  • Always come to the raid prepared, knowing the fights and have food and flasks.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

• Mythical CE minded team.
  • Horde only.
  • Raids have to end by midnight eastern time at the latest (prefer 11pm est).
  • No more than 4 nights per week.
  • Kill the boss mentality. Not looking for a fun casual group.

Thanks for checking out my post, I can’t wait to connect with you

hey how you doing , do you have a holy paladin ready to go for tommorow?
we can offer you a full time spot on a mythic roster, raid days are tuesday,wednesday, sunday 530-830 eastern

feel free to contact me in game Grimraven#1982

Hey my guild betelgeuse is in need of a healer! CE minded players.

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30-11:30pm EST.

contact me id like yo have a conversation with you!

Bnet : Awestruct#11374

Still looking for friends

We would be interest in speaking with you about a spot on our team.

Seraphic is a Horde guild on the Realm Area 52, our focus is mythic progression and mythic +. The guild is being formed from a group of friends, several with multiple CE achievements and the rest with high level mythic progression. We’re wanting a chill yet serious environment where players can enjoy the time they have to play the game, but still progress at a fair or quicker pace through the high end PvE content. We raid 8pm to 11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday.

Current Needs:

Tanks - Open to Exceptional Applicants
Healers - Holy Paladin
Melee DPS- Feral Druid, Windwalker Monk
Ranged DPS - Boomkin Druid, Mage, Shadow Priest

If you believe you are exceptional at your class and can outperform one of our raiders apply today, we will give you the opportunity to show it.

Below is a list of our general goals and ambitions

• Be fairly geared throughout the expansion.
  • Clear Heroic within first or second week of tier release.
  • Complete +15 M+ keys once a week minimum.
  • To build a community of players that are online around the clock.
  • Preferably a friendly environment.
  • By the end of Shadowlands, we want to be CE in more than one raid tier.

If interested, reply to this post with battletag or Discord information.

Feel free to add one of our officers on Discord for a faster response:

Froggy - Guild Master - Discord vmsfroggy#4819 - Bnet vmsfroggy#1886
Isaac - Raid Leader - Discord (Stink)#7494 - Bnet Stink#11325
Shankspec - Recruiter - Discord Shankspec#8004 - Bnet mynucka1788#1532

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/quarantined-malganis-lfm-tth-8-11-est-former-top-15-us-leadership/720118/81

Hey there, if you’re still looking for a guild, we’re still looking for one more solid healer on the roster.
I’ll leave our spam below, available to chat any time!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hello! We are looking for a Resto Shaman

is our team
Former US-100
Former US-10 Leaders/Players
Going for Casual CE
We Raid Sun/Mon 8-11EST(With the option to extend to 12)

Awetosis#6997 on disc or Awetosis#1372 BNET

Hi,

My guild https://rampantguild.com/ has 2 Mythic Progression minded raid teams and the name of my team is Vengeance https://rampantguild.com/about-team-vengeance/ (you can see our progress, our schedule and most of our roster there). We are currently recruiting ranged dps (and possibly another healer). If interested simply apply on our website Or reply to me here Lethal#1760 on Discord and we can set up a convenient time to chat with us on discord about joining.

Hey Xarkia! My team could use a flexible healer if you are interested.

CA Progression: 10/10N 1/10H

Our Vision:

CA began with a clear goal in mind; building a tight knit group of competitive raiders who want to achieve Cutting Edge all while maintaining a light raiding schedule. We recognize that the success of a raiding guild depends on making intelligent and informed decisions, communicating effectively and maturely, and being as prepared as possible for every challenge. Our leadership is experienced and understands the commitment required to maintain an effective raiding roster throughout each tier. We are committed to clearing all mythic content each tier with the goal of achieving the highest possible ranking and to constantly improve ourselves and our team.

We raid 6 hours per week on the following schedule:

• Tuesday - 8PM - 11PM CST
  • Wednesday - 8PM - 11PM CST

Our commitment to you:

We pride ourselves on being efficient on a light schedule while still having a professional, driven, and respectful atmosphere. We promote an atmosphere that encourages team-oriented attitudes, minimized drama and toxicity, and rewards preparation. Our roster is made up mostly of working-class adults who desire hardcore progression on a less hardcore schedule.

Joining us you can expect:

• Experienced, passionate, and driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A performance orientated environment. On progression we will bring the best 20 regardless of seniority, creating a competitive environment where raiders will continue pushing themselves to improve in order to maintain their position.
  • Trials who are recruited and put into progression scenarios quickly. We want you to prove your merits and what you can bring to our roster on non-trivial content.
  • Constant recruitment to improve the roster and create internal competition to constantly improve.
  • A healthy roster of 25+ raiders all held to the same standards and expectations.
  • Fair play time - during farm we rotate players fight to fight based on loot needs. We aim to keep all players on our roster engaged and active with raiding and progression time.
  • No split groups and thus do not require an alt. We do require proficient off-spec(s). We run a lean roster so versatility is a must.

Our Expectations:

As 2 day/week guild, we need to make every hour we play count. As such we’re looking for players who will come into raids as prepared as can be, and eager to make every pull a meaningful one. Qualities we’re looking for in applicants:

• Progression experience - We’re looking for players who have been a part of end-tier progression pushes in past or present content. Ideally we’re looking for people who have knowledge of what it takes to succeed in a progression guild over a prolonged period of time.
  • Team oriented, mature, and professional attitude - We take raiding seriously and value the community we raid in. Therefore we are looking for maturity, respect, and integrity when considering applicants. We have a no tolerance approach to bullying, toxic personalities. We are looking for team players who value the success of the guild and the benefit of the raid over personal gain or glory.
  • Constant improvement - We keep our roster spots competitive and reward those who constantly push themselves to get better. You should understand that no matter how good you are, you can always improve. We want players who are constantly analyzing and researching how they can improve, and coming to raid each and every night with the goal to be better than the last.

How to Join:

If you’re interested in joining, go to the following link and fill out an application:

Application Link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOTmDlUR9R_3PfMLOMShDu-1PT-lQiQGKlfGa5Brzt7–s1Q/viewform

You also can chat with us if you have any questions about the guild or how we operate before applying.

Please contact one of the officers below if you have any questions:

(Discord: Xeddy#1221, Btag: Xeddy#1427)
(Discord: Gudds#3932, Btag: Gudds#1416)
(Discord: Crunk#8915, Btag: Crunkachu#1872)
(Discord: Killerhugs#6969, Btag: Killerhugs#1870)