Season of Discovery Class Tuning Incoming - February 20

Yes they did, 1 point

you are clearly not playing hunter to say that, the ap gain from gear for hunter is the lowest of dps. and i didnt say bottom, i said towards.

If one thing, we should talk about Spriest which is soooooo busted

2 Likes

the stun talent opens at 15 points and u have 16 points at 25

You said 15%. 15% wasn’t possible P1, only 3% at most, and virtually everyone ran 1 point in Vengeance instead.

Not here to argue semantics but to blatantly say it wasnt available then to switch up to no one even took it is a little kekw friend. Why would i take vengeance when im going to 2-3 shot everyone without crits. Nevermind dont respond to me who cares.

Added to the OP here, as we now intend to make the following additional adjustments with scheduled weekly maintenance:

Priest

• Mind Spike damage increased by 10%.

• Void Plague damage increased by 10%.

• Shadow Word: Death base damage before modifiers decreased by 40% and spellpower coefficient adusted to 42.9% (was 64.3%).

• Developers’ notes: Overall, this should result in a 33-40% damage reduction on Shadow Word: Death, depending on the amount of spellpower the priest has. Shadow Word: Death has been doing a larger percentage of overall priest damage than intended, and we feel like this could begin to put additional pressure on healers in PvE, as spellpower gear improves and the damage that priests inflict on themselves continues to scale upwards. It could also prove to be increasingly oppressive in PvP, as it’s an instant attack that can be used on the move, from range, with very little counterplay.

9 Likes

good I didnt want to be elemental on my shaman anyways!

nerf to PVE and PVP for spriest. fun

And there it is.

That’s great, now fix the armor on bosses in Gnomer from having Naxx 40 levels of armor.

Idc if warriors aren’t top but not being able to generate any rage or do any damage on the harder bosses of the raid is insane.

4 Likes

can we buff mind spike more than that? it doesnt even close to offset the nerf in pve. mind spike doesnt get much use in pvp anyway

i was expecting a bigger swd nerf. ill take it lol. AND VP bufffs 2? hell yea.

thats a MASSIVE SW:D nerf. its gonna result in over 50% less damage when very geared

i will say the part where they say puts additional strain on healers in pve shows they barely even know how sp functions in raid/dungeons. ur VE will pop u back up almost instantly. It literally has no strain at all.

1 Like

Still no more love for 2H enhance Sham eh? How about just make a rune where the ICD of WF Wep is removed if your wielding only a 2H wep?

1 Like

Really?

100% agree with the SW: Death nerf, but why would you only increase the other spells by such a small amount?

You are giving shadow, currently under-performing, an overall nerf in PVE by approx 5.5%

Please fit in a bug fix for Power Surge’s mana regen. It’s still only giving 1.5% of int as mp5, when the tooltip says 15%.

2 Likes

shadow priests had it coming, we saw it from a mile away

Who will be next on the chopping block I wonder?

whoever the community whines the loudest about 100%

3 Likes