[NA][Tichondrius]<Heard Chef> Late-night West Coast 5/9M! Looking for more players for our Mythic raid team

Our Mythic raid team is currently seeking dedicated and skilled players to expand our roster.

We are in search of individuals who embody qualities such as reliability, personability, and a commitment to thorough preparation for each encounter. Our emphasis lies not only on performance but also on fostering a positive and collaborative environment. Therefore, we expect all members to maintain good attitudes, consistent attendance, and a willingness to engage with guild activities beyond raid hours, including Mythic+ runs.

As of now, our progression stands at 5/9M(Tue-Thu) and we are eager to Progress as far as we can in the current raid tier. Our guild places a high value on teamwork, effective communication, and the creation of a welcoming atmosphere that motivates everyone to give their best.

Our commitment to excellence extends beyond raiding. Nightly Mythic+ dungeon runs provide a platform for dedicated players to challenge themselves and achieve greatness. Whether you are a seasoned Mythic+ veteran or looking to explore this exhilarating content, our guild welcomes players of all backgrounds.

Raid Schedule:
Raid Time: Tue/Thu 9PM-12AM PDT

Raid Team Currently Recruiting:
Tank: None
Healer: None
DPS: Mage or Shadow Priest

(All talented DPS are welcome to apply)

If you are interested or have any inquiries, please feel free to reach out to our friendly recruitment officer: Lusharude#1374. We would be delighted to engage in a conversation, address your questions, and provide more detailed information about our guild and its vibrant community.

3 Likes

bump! Help us fill out our raid teams and be firefighters/goats :slight_smile:

Very good at game. Gm extra good. Officer gooder. Raiders omega hood

Facts. My first tier with the guild and it’s been awesome. Join up late night gamers!

This is the way.

It’s a good guild, just need the people to keep raiding.

1 Like

Guild name has changed, but the homies are the same! Come hang out and push Mythic prog with us.

I think I resent the friend request on discord. Are spriest and mage the only dps you’re lf atm?

Bump it! We sell propane and propane accessories

Still need a Mage and Shadow Priest. If that is you, send me a DM and let’s talk about how much you will like being in our guild.