This Week in WoW: February 12, 2024

This Week in WoW: February 12, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Hearthstone looks ahead toward celebrating 10 Years in the Tavern and WoW Hardcore launches Self-Found Mode on February 29.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Pirate ship picture?

Very sus

5 Likes
3 Likes

Will SF exist alongside non-SF characters?

1 Like

Also nice, the red hearthsteed finally comin

no more revelations of hero talents, sad

Can you allow people to use hero talent points on regular spec or class talents as well? There are more regular spec talents I want.

Perhaps they’re enjoying the discourse they watch in GD and stoking the fire.

At the rate Hero Talents are being revealed… the last bunch of them will have near 0 time for feedback to be implemented. If something as bad as Oracle comes out that late, wonder if they will have proper time and backup plans

I wouldn’t be so sure about that.

It says “16-Feb Blues News”. Wink wink

But have you sorted the whole “jerks abusing automated bans and automated responses making them permanent with no human interaction” nonsense yet? Because I know myself and a few of my friends who have been playing since the beginning refuse to touch HC and SoD due to it.

1 Like

Well atleast this time we just log into Hearthstone for the mount. For the last time, we had to win against 3 players for the mount.

Hearthstone’s been out 10 years already?
Holy. Moly.

1 Like

Feb 29 is odd timing with FF7 Rebirth coming out. Then again it is Self Found so who cares if the realms are emptier than usual.

4 Likes

Thats just their weekly round up

So when does the Fiery Hearthsteed mount appear?
I logged in and actually played a game yesterday, and nothing is showing in BattleNet, in-game mail or as a gift to open in the mount tab.
Also, the description for the mount has an unfortunate typo.

Starts the week of March 11. So, a month away for it.

2 Likes

OMG.
Thank you for the that.
They post a thread entitled “This Week in WoW” on Feb 12th and then the event isn’t until Mar.
All I saw was the 11th.

Good, maybe the ‘Hawd Kaw’ players will shut up and stop complaining about things not being hard enough.