LF Raid Team

Looking for a raid team that raids either Wed/Thurs, Sun/Mon. A Tues/Thurs night would work depending on how late they start. I am currently 9/9H and looking to dabble into mythic. I have 470 Ret Pally, 460 Fury Warrior, 450 Frost Mage, 426 Alliance DH, 467 Enhance Shammy. I am willing to xfer for the right team and raid days/times and willing to put in work to gear my toons better.

Contact me at Bnet: TheBugKilla#1641
Discord: _joeexotic

Here is our guild blurb, let me know if you are interested.

Are you tired of running up the halls at 3am alone?

Do you need a new box to sit in?

Feral Tendencies could be purrfect for you

We are a late night AoTC raiding guild on Proudmoore, that is about to start some Mythic prog. We also have people who are just social and run keys.

We storm the castles 8:30-10:30pm PST on Wed /Thur. We also have a lot of interest in keys, with some social people who just like to hang out.

What we do

Sshhh, it’s a secret.

• Raid with our friends.
  • Keys - lots of keys, these guys might be obsessed.
  • Shenanigans! Sarcasm and jokes are our love language.
  • Help with logs, builds, gearing, learning raids and dungeons.
  • Share pics of our furry overlords.
  • Lots of cat videos.

What we want

We are welcoming to all.

• New players wanting to learn.
  • Returning players wanting to catch up for Dragons
  • All social or key players who might not want to raid are welcome too.
  • Tag along family members who just want to hang and be social.
  • Like minded people who enjoy the game and want to have fun doing it.

We are adults with lives, and jobs and kids so we respect your time as well and that things may come up.

What we need

Catnip, lots of catnip.

• Healers - Looking for someone who also has a dps spec.
  • DPS - We have a few spots open. Could use a mage.
  • Tanks - We have our raid tanks, but people with tanking off specs for keys is always needed.

How to reach us

Get a laser pointer and shoot.

You can find me on Discord: Vellsong#2067 or Battlenet: Prettykitty#1597 (yes that is what I get for letting the husband set up my account:)

Greetings Joebiotic!

I can’t promise mythic dabbling for this tier, but we do usually tiptoe into mythic. I am just in a rebuilding phase, so while that means that we don’t have enough guildies for mythic at the moment, we do have lots of opportunities for raid spots.

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

Current progression:
9/9 N
7/9 H

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hey, we raid Sun/Mon 6-9 PM PST
Hit me up Discord: Jacintoness

[NA][Kel’Thuzad] 9/9H 1/9M Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST

Hi, we are Last Pull on Kel’Thuzad, and yes, we consistently kill new bosses on the last pull of the night. Our raid schedule is Wednesday/Thursday 8:30-11 EST (5:30-8 PST, 6:30pm-9pm MST, 7:30-10 CST).

We are currently 9/9H and 1/9M, and have gotten AOTC every tier in Dragonflight and have made the push into Mythic raiding recently. We are a “real life first” guild full of experienced raiders who enjoy pushing progression on our limited schedule.

We have kept a solid core roster since our guild started about 5 years ago, and are looking for a few more great players to round us off due to the stricter Mythic raid size requirement. We’re always eager to welcome more players who are looking for a long term guild to grow with and kill some bosses.

Guild members run M+ most days as well, with multiple players above 3k RIO and the vast majority of raiders having KSH. Several of us are previous Mythic raiders who got old and wanted to take it a little easier, so it has a very “dad guild” type atmosphere (we also have multiple moms too!). Now we are itching to go a little further with how well our team is doing, while still keeping the same laid back guild atmosphere that our members love.

We are currently recruiting the following:

High Priority
DPS Warrior
Ranged hybrid willing to flex into healing
Healer willing to flex into ranged DPS

Moderate Priority
Shadow Priest
Mage
Devo Evoker
Ele Shaman
Boomkin

We encourage any great players to reach out to us even if your spec is not listed above. All we ask is that you work on your character and game knowledge, be willing to ask for or offer help, and be part of the team. We would prefer people who are already geared as we are currently progressing Mythic, but exceptional past logs will certainly be taken into consideration.

Please reach out if you think we’d be a good fit for you. You can contact me at Amerrol#1654 (BTAG).

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, and I hope to hear from you soon!

this guy never stays anywhere, there’s a reason for that

Neither do you mate.

lol mate! lol…

LOL. Imagine being so immature and stupid that you log into the forums on a boosted alt to try and trash talk LOL. I just bet you’re real happy with your life kid.

Greetings! We are currently recruiting healers and DPS for our Mythic Core and next season.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 250+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
5/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Resto Druid, Disc Priest
DPS: Mage, Ele Shaman, Boomkin, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Hello, my name is Boogeymanx and I am GM of GotYourSix on Zuljin Horde side. We have been around since the tail end of Legion under the name The Deviants. We changed to GotYourSix at the tail end of Shadowlands xpac as we have quite a few of ex-military folks. We have had our fair share of ups and downs as many guilds have had and are still going thru. What we are, currently constructed, is an AOTC guild with decent key production among members. We are currently 8/8 H VOTI and 9/9 H Aberrus 9/9 H Amirdrisal. Our raid days are Sunday 7-10 EST pm/Monday 8-10:30 EST pm(Feasts and cauldrons are provided)We want to continue and maintain a culture thats inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs whether low/medium/high key level. We are a mature guild so there will be stuff we discuss that wont be child or family friendly at times but we do not tolerate toxic behavior including but not only Religion, Sexual preference, Race/Creed along with other topics. If this is of interest to you than please contact me here ,via btag MagicBoog#1695 or on Server Zuljin character name Boogeymanx. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider us as a guild and a home. Take care and have a wonderful day.