486 5/9M Enh Shaman LF Active CE Guild

Looking for a guild to continue working on clearing raid this tier and going into next tier with.

Have CE experience in multiple tiers (Antorus, All BFA, Nathria), and high level raiding back to vanilla and want a consistent group to continue this with. Looking for new group due to the current one not being able to fill the team consistently so many nights have been cancelled.

I’m very motivated and competitive at whatever role I fill, and though typically have raided as a tank, I rerolled into Enh for this tier and am happy to continue on in the role. I’m hoping to find a guild that I can fulfill a role within for a long time in both this tier and the upcoming ones

BNet : Ksarri#1984
Discord : Nymnzy

1 Like

Hey there! We are currently recruiting for 1 Healer to join us as we continue to push through Amirdrassil.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis
Who we are:
Our guild was created when 10.2 dropped from a core of raiders who have always been AOTC, CE and at some point pushed for Realm Firsts on top servers. We are back to build for the next expansion and get Cutting Edge while we are at it.
We currently have 200+ members.

What you can expect:

Quick wits and tough skin.

• We are not easily offended and you shouldn’t be either.

Raids are Tuesday/Thursday 7pm-10pm Server time. 2nd Heroic Raid group raids on Saturday 7pm-10pm Server time.

We use RCLootCouncil.

• Loot is prioritized to the individual that will benefit the raid the most

Progression:

9/9 - Heroic
4/9 - Mythic

We are looking for:

BIG PUMPERS
Healers: Pally, Shammy
DPS: Rogue, Mage, Enh Shaman, Aug Evoker

• Any strong healer would be considered
  • We will consider anyone who can pull their weight for mythic progression.
    Preference will be given to the listed classes.

YOU SHOULD:

Be 9/9H. [Lower prog must at least know the fights very well.]
Have previous raid experience.
Be prepared for Mythic Progression

If you are interested:

• Please post here
  • add me in discord “drakzula” or BNET Brizzle#1972
  • OR whisper an officer in game
    – Koravol, Kanekin, Spackin, Healingraine, Gunda, Supermancow

Still lookin~

Hey, we’re actively recruiting for an enh shammy currently. For quite a while, we’ve had a roster just-shy of hitting 20 people 100% of the time. We’ve been able to have guild 20 most of the time, the last few weeks we’ve need to PUG 2-4 people to progress. This has brought us to 4/9M, and we’re close to 5/9. It is going to be a huge deal for us to have a consistent guild 20. We’re mature, focused, and motivated. Are you open to chatting further with us? We’re Divine Esports on Tichondrius.

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - 6/9M at this time in AtDH. 11% smoldy at this time. LF DPS/HEALS
I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. CE is the current goal of the guild at this time!
Vault 7/8M
AtSC - 8/9M
Current tier - 6/9M

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

We are currently having healer burn out. Healers is our top priority at this time. Soon as we fill that role, we have a stable 22+ people. Also looking for DPS to push and compete for a spot on the team. Along with bench/filler team members for when we have attendance issues. All sports are earned, never in stone. This guild is a mature/ dark humor atmosphere. We poke fun all the time, but we can snap back into focus immediately. It’s important to have a good/fun atmosphere but be able to focus up when the going gets tough or its time to game.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - This spot is needing some help right now. Looking for someone to step into a core spot!

Dps - Ranged DPS/ not going to be picky. If you can perform, we are chilling!

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! we have had multiple people achieve KSM and push into higher keys(20+). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hi our guild is THE RICH AND LONELY on illidan :slight_smile: we are currently 6/9 mythic and progging smolderon . We are an active guild with lots of people who run mythic plus as well . If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to reach out to me on discord deadlypinup#1182
Im the recruitment officer for our guild! Would love to hear from you!

Contact me on discord if you’re still looking, 8/9M guild, progging on fyrakk, looking for an enh shaman, lead by a 9/9M HoF player

Disc: olav3118