Blues News: February 9, 2024

Blues News: February 9, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

3 Likes

“With the weekly reset in each region this week, cross-realm groups were enabled for Mythic difficulty Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope”

Shoud have been day one :person_shrugging:

3 Likes

Good thing it will be starting with 11.0. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Where’s the beef?

2 Likes

Nobody scrolls down and reads all of these, so if you are one of the first comments, people will read what your comment is.

meow, meow, meow.

That is all.

3 Likes

Lovely to see that retail pvp is still a minigame. Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Well luckily this will be day 1 in TWW. Thankfully Blizz has finally learned that the best way to save rupees on server space is by, *gasps *, making the player experience better by officially making server names not matter.

2 Likes

Here’s the beef.

1 Like

so no mention of the legendary quest being broken?

3 Likes

how about fixing the broken Legendary quest???

2 Likes

please fix the legendary questline quest!! Address it people cannot progress the quest line for the taut tether coil!

I have spent far too long in crappy pugs to FINALLY get my turn and IT breaks the DAY i get it!! Oh mistress fate ye are a cruel woman

3 Likes

Class balance continues to be problematic.

it’s going to be fantastic. i can’t wait to watch all the pug groups absolutely humbling the coddled rwf elites and stomping out world first CE in a matter of hours

not sure what you mean by this. are you using sarcasm

nope. i’ve been assured by these forums that mythic raiding is actually quite easy and basically anyone can get CE kills if only there were a way in without dealing with elitist gatekeepers. i’m excited to see this!

ok, so you’re being sarcastic because you’re too coward to explain how xrealm myth offends you or threatens your experience with the game somehow.
Really weird make-it-about-you energy considering all the net postives from xrealm, but ok.

1 Like

it doesn’t. i literally think it’s great. i don’t raid anymore so it has no impact on me. why would i hate it?

:dracthyr_shrug:

I don’t know why you are the way you are, I can only speculate and that wouldn’t be fair to you

Take a breather man, he wasn’t saying what you think he said. Kinda like that workplace thread where you came in swinging and had to backtrack…