Absorbs to No Longer Prevent Daze (EDIT: APPARENTLY A BUG)

EDIT: Apparently this is a bug! Praise Kaivax for clarifying!

Yeah okay, exactly why change something that hasn’t been a bad thing since, what, Vanilla? Why take away one of the few ways non-tanks can prevent being Dazed that doesn’t involve shelling out gold?

If Resounding Protection was such a problem then change the trait to no longer prevent dazing. Messing with our Absorbs from spells is wholly unnecessary. What was so broken about it that it was perfectly fine gameplay for over a decade?

152 Likes

How else are you going to be immersed and spend more time on the ground hurr hurr

101 Likes

Gotta make the other non water walking mount equipment appealing…

Or else people will just use water walk equipment… And that goes against blizzards plans of removing it…

65 Likes

Jokes on them - my herbalist is a tank.

11 Likes

Blizzard-man bad. Why I need use leather barding, or mount-equipment?

7 Likes

I have a feeling they won’t allow the bardings to work if you are using mount equipment…or they will just remove them from the game…or both.

33 Likes

They’re not going anywhere, heavens forbid leatherworking gets some relevancy.

3 Likes

I gurantee they wont be a thing next expansion

19 Likes

BfA has to be the highest quality expansion blizzard has ever delivered, just look at this amazing, overly demanded change. I bet they’re reading every possible form of feedback, collecting information just to come out with this masterpiece.

This is some advanced 4D chess strategy, an outstanding move to try to attract new blood to the game, and keep the few players they have left. :100: :100: :100:

56 Likes

This is the type of thing people talked about when blizz said they were nerfing the water strider and the shills said would not happen.

87 Likes

QoL feature? Fixed

10 Likes

This is not a QoL improvement, it is a pure screw you.

65 Likes

I mean, if we’re going to be doing this “Supar Dupar Immersion” thing, remove Tank’s Immunity to Daze while mounted.

There is no legitimate reason for a change like this.

11 Likes

well i was hoping i could go waterwalking with demonskin… but there goes that. Lets see if it’s a bug (doubt it)

3 Likes

The reason is to justify their crappy WS nerf and the stupid mount equipment they created.

32 Likes

Are tanks still unable to be dazed?

If not i wonder if that little QoL will be…addressed

6 Likes

This just might be the straw that broke the camel’s back for me.

19 Likes

Yeah hoping this is a bug and not a ‘feature’ but with the portal removal… I am unsure. I am disappointed the theme for BFA is removing convenience and neutering enjoyment of older content.

9 Likes

Instead of fixing things that really matter…

41 Likes

These people designing this game are absolutely braindead.

48 Likes