WoW Classic Stress Test 1

That is as far as I could get also. It said I timed out in character creation.

Logged into battle.net at 604 pm cst

Was 1507 in queue took 2:42 seconds to get to realm list

Was disconnected from servers used wow1 account

Logged back in immediately and was 2071 in queue with an estimated 3 minutes. Took 3 minutes and 36 seconds

Retrieving realm list took over a minute and received error 51900309 (no realm servers available)

Try 3 starts at 2441 in queue estimated time 4 minutes

Try 4 2366 4 minutes

Try 5 2392 4 minutes

Try 6 2579 4 minutes

Try 7 1772 3 minutes

Try 8 2672 4 minutes

Try 9 1578 2 minutes

Try 10 1612 2 minutes

Took a 10 minute food break

Try 11 19 in queue still unable to login still unable to retrieve realm list

Try 12 40 queue trying wow2 account

Server shows offline for wow2 account

Try 13 60 queue using wow1 account again

Try 14 89 queue

Try 15 29 queue

16-19 failed

Try 20 closed game and restarted from launcher just shows offline server now like the wow2 account did canceled connection and it was using the wow 2 account for some reason

21-25 same scenario. Going to send results after the forums com back up.

It couldn’t be more apparent that a stress test is woefully needed. And apparently some additional server work. Maybe something else has happened as the forums are down as well. The logic doesn’t follow that game servers are affecting forum servers. Is it possible that too many people got invited to the stress test or ???

3 Likes

I finally got to character creation. It was thrilling. It timed out of course but it was still progress. If I want to actually get in I guess I have to become one of those entitled shameless people who begs for money playing video games.

2 Likes

If you click on the locked realm you can get to character creation but that is as far as I could get.

I got to server locked, but it allowed me to click it (after several disconnections), which lead to a second queue to actually join the realm.

Still haven’t got passed “Character Creation Timed Out”. Been at this part for almost 20 mins…so 2 hours and 50 minutes burned so far.

At this time, we have wrapped up our active testing period. The stress test realm will still be available for play until Thursday, May 23 at 6:00pm PDT. If you were selected for just the stress test, there will be no realm to login to at that time tomorrow.

The closed beta realms will soon be available again for those testers.

Thank you to everyone who participated in the WoW Classic stress test!

5 Likes

to be fair, if you weren’t just sitting in here and you tried to load other forums, you would often get a ‘due to load, you are seeing this as offline’ and have to reload (possibly a couple) times to get it back… you may be right with your last comment there

I’m watching streamers login in 5 seconds… it’s ridiculous at this point lol

3 Likes

I mean… most of us couldn’t even test…

4 Likes

…woooooooooooooow. Seriously?

9 Likes

and that is why blizz is failing

1 Like

Does that include those who died while trying?

3 Likes

IM still not past char screen.

Amen, couldn’t get past character screen

Its just a stress test guys, calm down.

I can’t even get pass the character creation at all. It keep saying Character creation timed out. It stressing me out but I don’t know about the servers.

1 Like

Been here since 2004… didn’t get beta invite…never did get the stress test to work at all. :slight_smile:

Agreed. I still would have tried just as hard to log in knowing I wouldn’t have been able to actually play. The lack of information mixed with the false hope almost makes ya feel lied to

3 Likes

I got to the character creation screen but it keeps saying “timed out” but i’m still logged on. Woot!

Put more people in the beta, damnit!

1 Like