Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

Love Blossoms this Month in the February Trading Post

Celebrate one year of the Trading Post with two steeply discounted items, the Mannequin’s Charm toy and X-53 Rocket, and earn an extra 500 Trader’s Tender this month! Cast a spell with this month’s signature item the Love Witch’s Attire transmog ensemble.

View Full Article

44 Likes

I LOVE PINK

thank you

19 Likes

I’m gunna be beautiful

41 Likes

You already are, big guy.

38 Likes

Yay the fox mount flies!!

So glad I saved up so much Tender!

21 Likes

My favorite month - PINK FOREVER! Thank you for all the PINK stuff! :dracthyr_heart:

16 Likes

Happy fox noises

15 Likes

Maybe march will have some good stuff…

If you dont like pink hearts, this month kinda sucks.

18 Likes

Love all the pink. The new cape type seems interesting too. Definitely going to actually spend some tenders this month.

13 Likes

My Arcane Mage is going to feast this month.

10 Likes

500 extra tenders. Thank you blizzard, really appreciate it :dracthyr_love_animated:.

24 Likes

500 extra Tender. That doesn’t suck.

12 Likes

Some nice items like X-53 Touring Rocket or Fur-endship Fox or the extra 500 Trader’s Tender. :dracthyr_yay_animated:

Also please add “Smoldering Reins of the Teldrassil Hippogryph” and “War-Torn Reins of the Undercity Plaguebat” in the Trading Post. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated: :dracthyr_love_animated:

Please add a grey felbat mount too for the Trading Post too :smiley: :dracthyr_love_animated: :dracthyr_heart:

Imgur

Imgur

15 Likes

100% getting that touring rocket with 250 of that 500.

I’ve ALWAYS wanted it!

17 Likes

I need it :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

It doesnt but i didnt want anything last month either so im not exactly broke right now haha.

At least when a good month comes around ill be able to buy everything i want easy enough.

3 Likes

Nice!

Could we also get the dark purple color of that awesome pink set?

11 Likes

Dang. This is a surprisingly good trading post.

12 Likes

That mannequin toy is evocative of the Eternal Traveler’s set, which makes me wonder if there wasn’t some scrapped race from SL.

2 Likes

My paladin is going to look fabulous. The 500 extra tender from the achievement and the 500 extra tender this month will come in handy.

5 Likes