This Week in WoW: January 22, 2024

This Week in WoW: January 22, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. This week get the Grim Campfire Toy by watching your favorite World of Warcraft streamers. Season of Discovery Phase 2 Goes Live February 8.

View Full Article

3 Likes

Woohoo Southshore vs Tarren Mill, a BG that’s actually about pvping and not silly objectives! Fight-in-midders unite :fist_right: :fist_left:

7 Likes

Double post.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/this-week-in-wow-january-22-2024/1772082

2 Likes

So absolutely no new news for SoD as promised lol

2 Likes

It’s…the first…story…

Can we have Arathi Blizzard soon :pray: it’s literally Snow Season :snowflake:

I don’t think you meant “additional” but yeah excited that we can see some full tree builds!

Its the only pvp event I do :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nah. I pass. I don’t watch any game streamers. Thanks for the offer though!

1 Like

An extra one for luck.

I only watch one WoW content creator and that’s because she does no nonsense videos about the things i like (pets, mounts, mog etc), typically it’ll be like “10 things to do before the next patch” or whatever, just helpful stuff and she’s positive the vast majority of the time, but that’s not to say that she’s afraid of calling Blizzard out when they’re making some unpopular moves though.

Edit: forgot to say her name lol Hazelnutty.

1 Like

I just find I’d rather spend my time watching other things, that’s all. No offense to the content creators.

Yeah, i get that, and I’m the same most of the time. I just find that it’s easier to get the important bits of info from her instead of having to read dozens of articles from Blizzard or wowhead to let me know what’s going on.

That’s old news dude… 2 weeks old lol

could you please explain why a 486 DPS Warrior that has done Fyrakk on 3 difficulties every week since the boss has been killed in Mythic STILL doesn’t have the legendary 2h yet? Your bad luck protection sucks and feels horrible to the people actually putting in the work. meanwhile giving it to LFR and normal andys that are going to go play another game soon regardless. Your legendary system this patch SUCKS.

1 Like

I am posting to show this account exists